44

Chris and staisa song ^^^

Chris

"My nigga I don't know she had a fucking attitude most part of the day" Amir told me

We was at the studio cause like shit we gotta stay poppin can't be no one hit wonder. Anastasia in there recording her part honesty and London in there with her while me and Amir talkin in the hallway.

"You sure you ain't do nun" I asked

"Nah b she ain't on her cycle or nun but she had this resting bitch face on all damn day"

"Mane nigga probably overthinking things imma go in there and mess with ha ass then watch my baby sing cause shit shawty can almost sing better than me"

"Stop tryna make shit into a competition how bout y'all try doing some harmonic shit and sing together cause for real my nigga you haven't heard it but y'all voices sound exactly the same when y'all singing hers it's just more....higher. Like both y'all niggas got soft voices and shit"

"Shit that ain't a bad idea bet imma talks to ha bout it" I rubbed my chin as me and Amir just looked at each not saying a word

A smile crept up on my face because this shit is so weird. It wasn't long after before we both busted out laughing.

"Let's go my nigga" Amir laughed pushing me back in the studio

Anastasia was still singing god knows what. That's my wife in that damn studio singing her heart out. She opened up her eyes and directly looked at me before smiling and started singing again. The way her hair flows perfectly down her back, even though it's fake the hair style it self still fits her. Her glowing brown skin shines perfectly. Plump lips that I can kiss on all damn day if I wanted to. She have every woman's dream body and no shit is fake. This girl is just all around beautiful.

Snapping out my trance Looked seeing honesty on her laptop London in her iPad and Amir on his phone. Man this generation fucking sucks never like to live in the moment.

I went to go sit on honesty lap and moved the laptop to the see to see what's the matter with her.

"Wrong with you dory"

"Why you call me that" her eyebrow rose

"Cause you got some big ass eyes" I laughed

Amir started laughing out loud making the situation even more funnier.

"Can you order food we hungry" I pouted

"See it's a lot of thing I don't do. I don't sleep, I don't do my work, but most of all care. I don't care" she pushed me off of her

"Dumbass" Anastasia laughed coming out the booth

I sat down on the spiny chair and Anastasia sat down on my lap.

"You ready weeeeeeeee" I started spinning around

"Stop foo-"

"HELLO EVERYBODY" trey walked in "SO PEOPLE CONTACTED ME AND NAS AND SHIT SAYING DAMN WE WANNA WORK WITH THIS PERSON. SO BOOM I BRUNG YALL IN ASSISTANCES FROM DIFFERENT LABLES COME ON IN YALL"
....
Honesty

I looked up from my laptop once hella people started coming in talking all at once and shit.

"M-mama" London tapped her breathing hard

I slammed my laptop closed and gave all my attention to her

"Baby what's wrong" I asked but she wasn't responding just crying "London talk to me"