28

Anastasia

I was in a good sleep when I was woke up to the sounds of muffled cries. I looked over and Chris back was faced me.

"Baby wake up" I shook him but he didn't wake up

"Baby" I shook him harder as his cries became louder

I turned him over so he was on his back. I got on top of him and wiped his tears. "Baby please wake up" I lightly tapped his face

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me not saying a word. As he continued to look at me tears fell down his face.

"Baby what's wrong" I wiped his face but they wouldn't stop falling

He moved me off him and got up and went into the bathroom. I got up and tried to go in but he locked the door.

I sighed and went back to the bed picking up my phone. I looked at the date August 16th. Worst day ever for Chris. He don't talk to nobody, cry, drink, smoke basically turns into somebody completely different than his normal loud joking self. The most he do to show me attention is hug and kiss me. This is our routine every year on this day.

"Baby open the door" I knocked on the bathroom door

He didn't answer. I sat on the floor next to the bathroom door and scrolled through Instagram.

The door opened and I hopped up off the floor. he looked down at me and gave me a hug and kiss before leaving.
...
"Hubby you hungry"  I asked fixing Chris a plate

He shook his head and took a pull from his blunt. Let me rephrase, took a pull from his 15th blunt of the day and it's only 10am and we woke up at 9:30. 

"Baby stop smoking and you gotta eat" I sat the plate in front of him

He put his blunt out and started rolling another one. "Stop baby" I took it from him "eat" I pointed to his food

He started picking at it but then eventually started eating it

I exhaled and ate the rest of my food.
.....
Honesty

"BAEEE GET YOUR FOOD" I called to Amir

I would normally hear his footsteps immediately but I didn't hear nothing

"MIR" I yelled walking up the stairs

I walked in the room and he wasn't in bed. I walked into the bathroom not hearing nothing but water running.

"Baby" I asked sliding the glass door back

Amir had his back towards me with his arm on the wall. His head was resting on his arm as the hot water ran down his body. This shower was steaming to the point his back was turning red.

"Mir bear" I called him

He didn't reply but I did hear him sniffling. I took my slides off and got in with him not caring that my hair and clothes is getting wet.