40

Amir

"BABE WHERE IS YOU AT WE GOTTA GO" honesty yelled

I stayed quiet while running out the house. I opened the garage door and went to grab London toy car. I sat it right in front of the door and went back inside.

"See Lon yo daddy act like he can't hear" I heard honesty mumble and I chuckled

"So you aint hear m-" she stopped and looked at the car "what the hell is this"

"It's Lon's car" I smiled

Honesty squinted her eyes and put her down.

"Dada me" London asked pointing to the car

"Yeah" I picked her up putting her in the car

She pushed down on the gas and started driving backwards laughing hysterically. She stopped and started going forward. Turning the wheel she turned around and drove out the driveway and down the street.

"LONDON COME HERE" I yelled out before she got too far

She came back in the driveway and continued driving around. I looked over at honesty and looked her up and down.

"Where you going with these short ass shorts on" I licked my lips pushing my front side on her backside and making sure she felt everything. It's been a few weeks since we had sex and I have to say we doing a good job

"Baby stop" she giggled pulling away but I pulled her back wrapping my arms her

"Gimme kiss" I whispered in her ear making her shiver and I chuckled

She leaned up almost breaking her neck and I bent down pecking her lips.

"ME DADA" London said puckering her lips

I let go of honesty and went to London. I leaned down and pecked her lips.

"Let me take a picture baby" honesty said to London

She got out the car and sat on the hood looking down. Ou shit my baby a model.

"I made London her own Instagram" I spoke up laughing at honesty reaction "she got hella followers already and all the people we had or have beef with I blocked all em and the account is ran by us I already added the account to your account"

"I really gotta stop giving you my phone, Ian even notice, but ok that's cool"

"Mama in" London said getting out the car

Honesty short ass hopped in without hesitation. I started cracking up at the fact she could fit perfectly. She sat down and pulled London on her lap since it was only a one seater. London started driving while honesty recorded the whole thing.

"BAE LOOK" honesty put the camera on me

"I see boo" I chuckled looking at my two girls
......
Anastasia

"Bae this 15 minute drive everyday to they house not it" i said as Chris pulled up

"But it gets better every time, it's like heres everybody little ass houses the boom honesty and Amir's big house" he put the car in park and look at they house in awed.

*incase you forgot this is amir and honesty house*