32

Honesty

"Where the fuck they going" I asked Anastasia applying foundation to my face.

"Girl I don't even know. I asked Chris he told me to shutup. His mad ass" she mumbled undoing her robe walking to her closet.

"Why you do my friend like that? One day his ass gone leave you. You stay hitting on him, you know he yellow as shit" I said chuckling and she got back in the camera and shrugged going back to her closet.

"I don't give a fuck. Chris ain't stupid. I'll kill him and that ugly ass bitch" she said jumping to grab a shoe box.

"Bestfriend yo ass look bigger" I said applying eyeshadow.

"If Chris can't do shit else, he can hit the right spot when hitting that shit from the back" she said sticking her tongue out making me fake gag.

"Bitch please like Amir don't be hitting yo shit from the back. I see why you let him hit from the back he ugly as shit" she said pulling her pants on.

"Stop talking about my baby like that" I laughed walking to my closet.

"Just call me when you get outside I'm finna go finish getting ready" She said. I nodded and hung up and finished getting ready and went to go pick up Stasia.

"Hey whore" she breathed getting in the car.

"What's poppin" I said pulling out of her driveway.

We made short conversation and listened to the radio as we made our way to the mall.

"Either my vision fucked up or I see Chris and Amir surrounded by a bunch of bitches in this parking lot" Anastasia said pointing and I turned my head seeing exactly what she said.

"They wouldn't be stupid to cheat in public right? I hope they wouldn't be stupid to cheat at all" I said sitting back in my seat squinting my eyes.

"Fuck this spying shit" she hurried up and got out the car with me following her.

"Ahhh what do we have here" Anastasia said making us known and the smile off of Kayla and Unique's face turn to a mug. Amir and Chris looked like they just seen a ghost.

"B-baby I promise you it's not what it looks like" Chris said putting his hands up in surrender.

"W-well t-tell m-me w-what I-it I-is" she said with her hand on her chest mocking Chris's stuttering making me laugh.

"Me and Amir literally just got here. We was finna shop fa y'all asses and they stopped us trying to apologize for that shit that they pulled at the movies" He said.

"Hmm" Anastasia and I said.

"Oh come on now guys don't lie. Tell these bitches how we been messing around every since that night. You texted me telling me to meet you here and to bring Kayla with me" Unique said while I just glared at Amir.

"Can I see the messages" Anastasia asked.

"Sure" Unique pulled out her phone typing and then held the phone up to our faces as we read the texts which clearly told them to come here. But I'm not dumb.

I looked over and saw Amir and Chris clenching their jaws while leaning on Chris's car.

"Now let us see the number" I said making their eyes go wide.

"W-why" Kayla asked.

"Bitch show us the number" Anastasia said lifting her shirt a little showing her gun.

"They lying. They won't even show us the number" I laughed shaking my head at them.

"Take y'all asses on" Anastasia said waving them off.

"This isn't the last of us, we'll be back. Watch your backs" Unique smirked walking off. I jumped to go for her but Amir has caught me.

"You thought I'd really cheat on you" he asked staring me in my eyes making me feel small. I looked down and shrugged.

"You got to trust me baby. Look at her and look at you baby. Unique ain't got nothing on you, you mines forever alright" he lifted my chin making me smile and nod while pecking his lips which soon came to an end when we saw Chris and Anastasia arguing.

"Man getcho ass in the car. You ain't getting shit out the mall no more" he said to Anastasia.

"You so fucking sensitive. Only thing that I said was just because Unique had a fake number doesn't mean you don't have Kayla's."

"You sound stupid as fuck. You just had my phone the other day and nine out of ten yo nosey ass was going thru my shit talking about some you shopping. Shopping my ass. And I bet you didn't find shit" he said in her face.

"Get out my face before I shoot yo ass" she said rolling her eyes.

"Yea and ima be the last person you shoot. I'm not finna repeat myself so get yo ass in the car before I put you in there myself" he chuckled dryly.

"Nah I'm finna go shopping with my brother and bestfriend I'll hit you up later fool. Be safe out here" she said hitting her chest making me and Amir bust out laughing.

"Come on y'all" she said pulling me and Amir's arm but we just stood there staring at her watching Chris come up behind her and snatch her up.

"We'll hit y'all up later" Chris said dapping Amir and hugging me while Anastasia hit his back over and over.

"HELP!!RAAAAAAAAAAAPE" Anastasia yelled.

"ON MY MAMA YALL FAKE AS FUCK UGLY ASS BI-" we couldn't hear what else she said cause Chris threw her ass in the car and put the child lock on it while we laughed.

"Something is really wrong with them" I laughed grabbing Amir's hand.

"I swear" he chuckled gripping my hand as we walked into the mall.

"What store you want to go to first baby" he asked as we stepped into the mall feeling the cool breeze hit us.

"I doesn't matter" I shrugged.

I sat in my thought thinking about what Unique said.

I'll be waiting for that bitch to try something...