(Chapter 3) - Espionage

Dr. Yumi's POV

Ryo hasn't changed. he's still stubborn the same as always... "Doctor... we found out at Chernobog that the reunions are setting camp there..." Hibiscus reports accompanied by Ansel...

I stood up and ordered them... "Assemble the operators... we are going to go and investigate the ruins there...

Ansel handed me the reports and nods... "Very well... if you excuse us doctor..." the two politely bows and left his offce...

Kal'tsit approached me and read the papers... "Saria and the others dicscovered a strong sensation of Oriphaty... Could that only mean Talulah established it as their base?" I then voiced my own opinion...

"Don't be stupid doctor... Making them as their base could lead them wide open in their weaknesses..." Kal'tsit drop the papers at my desk and denied my thoughts...

Jeez... it's just an opinion... you don't have to be so mad all over the time... But that's just make her adorable...

"Doctor... We should also prepare..." Amiya said, and i pat her head... "Alright then..." I said and Kal'tsit spoke up... "Wait I'm coming with you..." she said... "Obviously you won't be able to keep an eye on Amiya's rings... what even happens if he's there?" The ticked off Dr. Kal'tsit asked me... "Then i would ran towards and give him a hug..."

"You really are stupid..."She sighs then started preparing her tools to head out... while Amiya just look at us very confused on what we were talking about...

Ryo's POV

My eyes slowly opens and i realized i fell asleep at the table while doing some experiments yesterday night... "Ahh my head..." after feeling a bit dizzy... i stretched my arms, then picked my up my tablet terminal, and saw something strange...

Checking the time it is still 6:30 Then i still have some time prepare for breakfast...

I decided the menu for today to be seafood... So i i cooked up some fried tempuras, eggs, bacon, and heated up the fish... since i knew for a bit that she likes fish, but her race... Even though i stole the information at the mercenary... it's still unknown, though that's fine with me since i see her as a human.. Oh well... i just hope that she likes the food...

That's weird. normally any human would be awake at 7:10AM I walked up the stairs and took out her combat attire... after ironing them, i delivered it at her room and knocked...

No response... guess she's still sleeping... I opened the door and saw her peacefully laying down on her bed...

Placing her clothed at a chair, i then decided to wake her up... "Skadi..
it's already morning..." i tapped her shoulder...

"Five more minutes..." she subconsciously answers and curls up to the other side... like a child that doesn't want to go to school...

Looks like i have no choice...

putting my hands at the blanket, i pulled it to expose her body to the cold...

!!!

TIME ALTER SQUARE ACEL!

Using my magecraft i covered her again and walks back to the door and had a facepalm...

W-Why is she naked?! Does she always sleep like that?!

I tried to forget what i just saw, but it's already too late... Argh! why this always happen to me when everytime a woman is with me?!

I heard the rustling behind me and saw Skadi still doze off... "Morning..." she rubs her eyes and greeted... i cough and composed myself... "Morning... breakfast is now served... please get ready and while we eat I'll brief you on our first mission..."