(Y/n) and Others

I know most of the people who will read this are not new to reader inserts, but here is some info for those who are. Please don't skip, it won't be long and there's  some stuff you need to know about the characters!

(Y/n)(L/n)      (first name or whatever name you prefer)(last name)

(h/l)(h/c)      (hair length)(hair color)

(e/c)               (eye color)

(f/f)(f/c)        (favorite food)(favorite color)

(N/n)              (Nickname)

You get the point..

(Y/n) can be pretty much what ever age you want her to be, however she will be considered a 2nd year in japan's high school system. So basically a junior or 11th grader in America's system. She will be be taking some 1st and 3rd year classes, which will be explained during the story.

I will use little bits of Japanese throughout the story, but will make sure to have a note translating so everyone can understand. It will mainly be nicknames or insults from the boys. 

IMPORTANT: In this story Yui Komori is from America just like (Y/n)(L/n). Yes, she may have a Japanese name but for the sake of the story she and her father moved to America when she was little, so she speaks mainly english but still knows enough Japanese to get around in Japan.

Their school years: (Don't worry she'll have class w/ all of them at least once)

Third years- Reiji, Shu, Ruki, Kou, Yuma, and Azusa 

Second years- Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Yui, and (Y/n)

First years-  Subaru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't be afraid to comment and ask questions! I will try to update as often as possible. If you would like to see something happen in the story, let me know and I will try to work it in. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!! 😜

-Brixi