Tick tock.

Looking at the wall clock that was ticking loudly in the room, I felt suffocated for a reason.

After a moment, I choose to left the room.

With the blanket around me, I stand outside of their door.

I couldn't bring myself to ring the bell.

They are probably sleeping. I might wake them up.

But I wanted to have someone by my side for now.

I look down at my phone and it shows 1am.

Daniel oppa won't be back for days since he has filming at jeju island.

And eonnie always came back very late.

I end up just leaned my back next to the door and let out a sigh, scuffing my feet against the floor with my head hung low.

"Can't sleep again?"

I immediately looked up when I heard a voice, "Nae, oppa." I nodded at Min hyun oppa as he seem to came back from outside; he's holding something in his hand.

He didn't mind that I look into the plastic bag he's holding, "Oppa, you are hungry?" It's tteobokki, "Oh." He admit it, "I thought you always need to be on diet." I stated and he shrugs, "Not today." I nodded and he opens the door to their dorm which I follow.

"Oppa, can I just sleep here?" I asked when he's eating at the kitchen and I was pointing at the sofa, "Go in to the room," I pouted, "Shiro, Ji Sung oppa will sleep talk."

Ji Sung oppa is noisy too during his sleeps.

I don't know if he's thinking or spacing out but he was staring at me before speaking again, "I wouldn't want you to catch a cold."

Lifting my blanket slightly, I say, "I have blanket, oppa."

He sighed, "Arraseo, jal." I immediately smile, "Gomawo!" I settle down on the sofa as I lie down and use the pillow here to put under my head.

I stared at the ceiling.

"Oppa," I called when he was heading back to his room; he stopped, "Hmm?" I puffed out my lips a little, "Can I ask you something?"

It took him a moment before heading towards the sofa as he sits down on the coffee table in front of it, "What is it?" I adjusted my posture a little to meet his eyes.

"How does it feel to like someone?"

He immediately furrowed his brows, "Nae?" I scratched my head a little, "I don't know how it feels like."

His brows knitted together like a tight knot as he look at me.

"You are with Daniel and you don't know?"

I pulled the blanket closer to me as I cover half of my face, "I like Daniel oppa but sometimes I feel that something is missing."

I really don't know how to describe it actually.

This time, he gave me a long stare.

"Wae, oppa?"

I whined when he wasn't saying anything, "Nul jinjja molla?" He questioned again and I nodded, "Jinjja."

My eyes follow him when he sits on the floor, matching with my eyes level.

"Do you feel flutter when you are with Daniel?"

......flutter?

"Like how?"

"Maybe when he do this."