"I told you not to touch anything!"

I immediately pulled my hand back from the cup when someone yelled, "Byun Hae jo! Why are you so stubborn?"

Gosh, this fella.

"Ah wae, Park Ji Hoon!" I yelled back at him, "Haljima! Don't do anything!" He pulled me away from the coffee machine and make me stand at the counter.

I just glare at him.

"You want to get out from the counter?" I look away when he found me glaring as I heard him turning on the coffee machine.

I was just trying to make a mocha for myself and he caught me.

Aish.

"Just call me next time!" He placed the cup beside my hand and I pursed my lips.

This is so much more annoying than I thought when I can't even scold back because I know he's acting like this out of worry.

He went out from the counter again to clean the table and I sipped the mocha.

"Hae jo,"

I still got startled even though I had been hearing that voice for two weeks already, "Where do I get the tissue?" He asked when I turn around.

Hwiyoung.

Another SF9 member that Ji Hoon hired since Ro Woon oppa said he's interested in helping the cafe.

But his voice is so deep that I can't get used to it.

I don't know how to say.

Woo Jin or Guan lin's voice is still fine but I just don't know why I can't get used to Hwiyoung's voice.

He's a year older than me but he told me to just call his name.

Like Seung Hun.

"Changkangman," I checked around the counter to see what else we need to get, "The tissue is here," I pointed at the top left of the shelf, "Get straws and cup too."

"Noona annyeong," Dae hwi just simply say hi to me as he came in to the counter, "You had been coming here really often these days," He said and I just let out a breath, "Min hyun is busy with their new album again."

I blamed Baekho oppa for this.

He keep making new songs that's why they are having comeback almost every 5 months.

If he didn't make Nuest busy, I would have be on a date with Min hyun now.

"So fast?" He greeted Hwiyoung and Ro Woon oppa before standing beside me; I nodded at his question, "What can I help with, noona?"

I look at the coffee machine side but there's already two person looking at me, "Actually why did all of you ask Hae jo what you guys can help with instead of Ji hoon?" Hwiyoung asked, "Because the cafe basically can't survive without noona. Noona is the boss behind," I just hit his head, "Yah, your real boss is still in the army okay?"

I meant Ji Sung oppa.

"Ah noona!" The two just chuckle and Dae hwi rubbed his head.

At the end, i just drag Dae hwi with me to wipe the glass door.

I had been wanting to clean it but doing it alone takes too long.

"I'll wipe the top." I nodded and just start wiping the bottom part.

We worked perfectly in sync as we finish cleaning it in an hour, "Outside," I quickly pull Dae hwi back when he want to go back to the counter, "Mwo?" I rolled my eyes, "You clean inside, you need to clean outside too! Have you ever wash your clothes only the front but not the back?" I said and he groaned, "Ah arraseo!"