44

"Eonnie,"

I put on the flower hair band for her and she smile, "Yeoppo?" I nodded furiously, "Of course! I'm pretty so my eonnie would sure be pretty." She chuckle at my words.

She definitely look pretty in a white dress.

"Igeo," I handed her a bouquet of white rose, "Rose?" I nodded, "A present for you." I then took a flower that I had prepared for Seung Woo oppa too, "This is Oppa's one," I place it into his pocket of his coat on the chest, "Gomawo."

We are here at an outdoor flower garden which I suggested to bring eonnie here.

Seok Woo is together with me too.

He came back from England after 3 days.

I didn't ask but I assume Yuna will be fine.

I placed one for Seok Woo too on his pocket, "The reason why you want us to dress like this?" He asked when I'm fixing the flower.

We dress like a groom and bride.

"Eonnie and oppa didn't have a wedding." I muttered, "They might feel awkward so let's do it together with them." He smile and fixed my hair, "Arraseo." He then handed me a small bouquet too.

I thought is white rose too but it's not.

Since he's the one who prepare the flowers for me.

"Does this have a meaning too?" Is blue baby breath, "Hmm." He nodded and smile again, "What kind of meaning?"

"Loyalty, sincerity, respect, wisdom...and trust."

He caresses my face, "Is this your way to stop me from asking you that question?"

To stop me from asking him whether he's afraid of losing me.

He chuckle a bit, "Maybe?" He tilted my head up for a kiss, "Kaja." I just smile while shaking my head in defeat.

"Eonnie, oppa," I pointed at one spot not far from us, "Take a picture together over there."

I was about to click the shutter but I couldn't.

Eonnie doesn't look happy.

"Eonnie, look at oppa." I said and she blinked, "Wae? I'm seeing him every day already," She still look at him as I said and I took a picture, "You never get bored looking at him anyway." She turn to give me a meh face, "It's true but why should I look at him when you want to take our picture?"

Because you always look different when you look at oppa.

"Eonnie, just do whatever you want now. I'll take one more picture." She puffed out her lips and look at oppa, "Do what now? How to pose?" They talked to each other and I sighed when eonnie finally smile again which I take the picture.

"Hae jo, you should take a picture too." Oppa said and I pointed at myself, "Me? But," He took the camera from me; it's Oppa's camera anyway, "Take a picture with Ro Woon." I look at the tall fella and he showed me his hand.

We stand at where they stand just now.

"I was thinking about something ever since we announced our relationship." Seok Woo speak up suddenly, "Nae?" I look up at him and he look down, "I thought we could take a profile picture too. Like photoshoot for magazine?" I just puffed out my lips and look away, "For what?"

"Memories."

He hold my hand tightly, "Look at the camera," He pointed with his free hand and I look before smiling.

We let eonnie and oppa spend time alone too and so do us.

"Ah yah, why do you keep taking picture of me today?" I said when he's aiming his phone camera at me for who knows how long, "You look pretty." I look down at myself, "Because I wear a dress?" It's true that I don't always wear dress, "Nae. This is my first time seeing you in a dress." He smile and took another picture of me again.