10

The day goes on.

The new semester starts and I'm back to university again.

"Hello everyone!"

The usual excited guy in our class greeted everyone and they greeted him back.

"Annyeong, uri maknae." A hand was waved in front of me.

I just smile, "Annyeong, oppa." He just smile and went to look for his seat.

I only knew that I was the youngest in class a week before our semester break.

Because the normal age that would attend university is 20 years old.

While I'm only 19 years old this year.

Wait.

I counted with my fingers when I remember something.

Wah, why I only realised now that my boyfriend is 6 years older than me?

"Hae jo, annyeong." Someone sit down beside me, "Annyeong, Ji Yeon eonnie." She smiles back at me, "How's your semester break?"

Well, sucks.

But the best part is having Min hyun oppa confess to me and we are together.

With that in my mind, I just smile, "Fine." She smiles too while taking out her books.

The class for this semester are much more interesting than I thought.

It ended without me realising and we packed our things, ready for lunch.

"Hae jo, let's grab lunch together." The most excited oppa; I mean, his name is Yong Jun oppa.

I leaned backwards immediately when he leaned forward on my table while asking.

"Yah Kim Yong Jun, control yourself a bit."

Huh?

Ji Yeon eonnie shook her head before pulling me, "Hae jo, uri kaja." I carry my bag and she pulled me with her, "Ah wae! Why did you always stop me from eating lunch with Hae jo?"

Well, what's going on?

"Hae jo, do you know what he means?" We were lining up with the tray in our hands to get our lunch, "Nae? What do you mean?" Eonnie turn around to look at me, "Yong Jun. He likes you, molla?"

And my reaction was huge.

"EH?!"

She immediately laughed at my face, "Yah, you need to stop studying for a bit and look around you! Guys went crazy about you."

How is that possible?

"Eonnie, anniya," I shook my head, "Wae? You don't like them?"

Is she seriously talking about them?

There's more than just one?

She patted my head a little at my troubled look, "Just say no if you don't like them." The canteen stuff start to fill up our trays, "Nae. I don't like." I said.

"You have someone you like?" She asked and I bobbed my head, "Jinjja? Who?" I smile, "He's not in this university." She gave me a sly look now, "Wah, why didn't you tell?"

Erm, because you just ask me?

I just awkwardly smile and she shrug it off.

Me and eonnie was just eating while casual talking.

But I look up when a tray was placed at the empty seat in front of me.

His hair.

He dye it into brownish-grey.