17

It had been more than a month.

Eonnie had get married to Seong Woo oppa officially and they even went for a honeymoon.

As for the wedding, we just have a dinner with both side of the family.

"Hae jo, does this look nice?" I nodded when she picked a dress, "I think everything look nice on you, eonnie." And Min jae eonnie actually rolled her eyes at me, "Don't be sarcastic." I just laugh while shaking my head in defeat.

She had gotten so much better now.

She start to remember the past bit by bit.

Her life starts back again too.

Even though she's still unable to choreograph a dance just like how she did before, she could still dance.

Her brain might not remember the dance move but her body did.

Anyhow, she had danced for more than five years so it's hard for her body to forget it.

And recently Seong Woo oppa was thinking if they could both just open a dancing studio to teach people how to dance.

Instead of having eonnie doing choreography for idols like before.

Since eonnie miss dancing but Seong Woo oppa doesn't want her to get over stressed with it.

"Ah right," She put down the dress suddenly while holding her phone, "Hae jo," She came to grab me on my wrist as she shows me something on the phone, "Remember to do a body check up. I already make an appointment at the hospital." It was the address she's showing me.

She make me went for check up last year too and she's the one who brought me to the hospital.

"Eonnie," I groaned and she immediately hissed, "No. I'm not tolerating." I do know that she's worried about me, "Or you want me and Seong woo to go with you?" I pouted, "Arraseo." I just send the address to my phone.

"Tell me once you get your report." I nodded and she keep her phone away.

We continue shopping as she finally managed to get some outfit.

When she's not dancing like how she used to be, she spend more time with me.

I was stretching my body after I get a shower when I feel my chest hurting.

I rubbed it with my palm to ease the pain.

I don't know why but I feel pain on my chest these days.

But when I ask eonnie about it, she just told me not to wear bra when I sleep and I was lost upon hearing that.

"Anni, sometimes it can be because the bra you wear is too tight. It will be better when you don't wear it while sleeping. It reduce the pressure on your chest."

Ahh, it make sense now.

It does help when I don't wear it.

"Hae jo ah," Min hyun was brushing his finger over my collarbone; he came over after his schedule again, "Did you scratch yourself?" He furrowed his brows which I was stupid to look down; impossible that I can see my own collarbone.

I look at myself on the mirror in the bathroom as I pulled my shirt down slightly.

My skin looks red around my collarbone.

"Maybe I accidentally scratch it." I said when he's looking at me from the mirror too, "Jinjja?" I nodded while rubbing it with my fingers; I don't feel pain.

I probably scratched it when I'm sleeping.

I assure him that it's just a scratch.

"Ji hoon, I need to leave early today." I said when there's no customer coming in and he nodded, "Arraseo. Are you going anywhere?" I checked the time, "Eonnie wants me to do a body check up. I'll come back when I'm done." He nodded again, "Gwanchana, just go back home after that. Jin young is coming over to help."