It bothers me.

It really bothers me.

"Hae jo," I look over my shoulder as Min hyun came to me, "Do you want to go out today?" He asked.

I was drawing just now, "Hmm?" He was waiting for my answer, "Gurae." I smile a little.

I don't know if he notice it but he had been looking at his phone as it keep ringing, "Why didn't you answer?" That's the fifth time it rang and I can't help but asking, "O-Oh?" He look at me and I took his phone from him.

It's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answer it but it got cut immediately which is weird, "Maybe is a spam call." I stated; since it's an unknown number, "Hmm." He nodded and keep his phone away.

For a year that I had been dating him, today is the only day that his phone keep having notification coming in.

And he's only looking at it whenever the notification pop up.

Just like the calls just now.

"Min hyun." He snapped his head to me, "Tell me who's that."

He must have know who's that or else he won't be staring at it only.

He looked down for awhile, "If not I'm checking the message for you?" I said while holding on the phone on the table.

We are supposed to have lunch but these massages are ruining it.

He didn't respond so I just check it.

It's all from a same number.

Every message have the word 'oppa'.

Is a girl.

"Do you want to change a new number?" That's what I said after reading all the message.

It's a stalker.

I could easily tell that it's a stalker.

He's an idol.

It's normal to have stalker.

"Hae jo ah," He hold on to my hand as he look worried, "Do you want to move back to your parent's house? She said she knows where's my house. I'm scared that she would really break in when you are alone." He pointed out, "But," I still need to go to the hospital.

I thought about something when he's keying in the code before going in, "Hae jo," I asked him to stay quiet as I change the passcode of the door, "Why did you change it?" He asked once we are inside the house with the door closed, "You said she might break in. Then let's change it every day. She wouldn't know the passcode."

He changed his number after that too and there's no more calls and texts.

There are days which I would stay at home too.

"Jinjja, be careful okay?" I nodded and Min hyun give me a kiss, "Call me if anything happens." I did an okay sign, "Arraseo."

But it start to feel creepy when I was so immersed in drawing before I heard a loud crash coming from outside.

It's so creepy just like horror movie.

I look at the closing door with wide eyes.

I immediately stand up when there's another crashing sound as I grabbed my phone.

Locking the bathroom door, I immediately called Min hyun.

It rang but he didn't pick up.

Damn it, he didn't pick up no matter how many times I called.