34

"Ah-"

I quickly cover my mouth as I hold back my sneeze.

Turning around, I was hoping that he didn't hear me but he's already looking at me.

He put down everything in his hands damn fast as his big hand stick to my forehead.

"Are you sick?"

I immediately shook my head, "Anni," But my nose is tickling again which I still end up sneezing out this time, "Eonnie, you caught a cold?" Yuna gave me her furrowed brows.

Chani looked exactly the same like her.

Aish, I think I am.

I had been sneezing nonstop actually.

"Ah kemanhaja! After working and you still have to coach Yuna now too," Seok Woo start nagging again which I almost cry upon hearing it, "You stop too, you nag too much," Chani was laughing silently when I complained with a crying face.

Seok Woo came back to England with me after I finish my work in Korea.

And when i thought Hwiyoung will be the one who might follow us, it turn out to be Chani instead.

I think Chani had grown fond of Yuna.

Even though he denied it until the end when I asked.

"Ah yah," I pushed his hand away lightly from my forehead, "I'm fine! Don't overdo it," He sighed heavily but grabbed my arm before I could flee, "At least eat medicine first, hmm? If you don't want me to nag you."

I'm like what?

He's throwing tantrums with his pouty look and that's not fair because it shakes up my heart!

Darn it, he makes me focus on his lips when I'm not supposed to.

"Eonnie, just go get a nap. I'll be doing fine." I snapped out from my thoughts, "O-Oh, gurae," I quickly pulled my hand away from Seok Woo and head to room, "Yah, Hae jo ah! Eat medicine first!"

I clearly heard the door even though I'm hiding inside my blanket.

"Hae jo," He pulled the blanket away and I turn around to face Seok Woo; he's having the medicine and a glass of water in his hand, "Eat this and get some sleep." I nodded and he sits down on the bed.

I still listen.

Because if I don't eat, he will be nagging for the entire time.

I was flabbergasted when he stuff the medicine to my lips instead of putting it on my hand; I had showed my palm though, "Ah," He's asking me to open my mouth so I did, "You can just give me," He finally handed me the glass and I drink to swallow the medicine.

He then took the glass away, "If later you pretend to eat the medicine?" I was speechless, "Why would I pretend?" It's not like that's a poison, "Yah, I just want to feed you. That's all." I end up chuckling when he tell the truth.

I just look at him when he caresses my face, "Wae?" He's staring at me for quite long.

Longer than usual.

"Just...I suddenly remember what your eonnie said that day." He give me a small smile.

Ahh...

Eonnie doesn't remember what she said after she sober up since she called me like usual.

But still whoever heard what she said that day, they sure wouldn't be able to forget it easily.

"I won't let you have the reason to run away again." I just smile when he said that, "Gurae. I trust you."