36

I didn't know I would feel this nervous.

I don't usually lose my cool but I'm not ready to know something that i never know.

Something that had been hidden from me since I'm born.

"N-Noona,"

Jun awkwardly called, "She wanted your contact so I gave her your name card." I just sit on my chair, not moving.

Is that women the other day.

The women with the girl who has the same face with me.

Not knowing what to do, I look away first while thinking.

"Who are you?" Jun step aside when I asked that women; I really had no idea who is she and how she know my name.

She doesn't look like she would care about idols so I don't think she knows me through Min hyun.

"Hae Jin's omma." She smiles and I can't help but feeling a squeeze in my heart because she gave me a familiar feeling.

"That girl who looks like me that day?"

These few days, I couldn't sit still.

I couldn't focus on my work at all after seeing them.

I can't even sleep. I just felt so restless and yet I have no one whom I can ask about this.

Even though I told Seok Woo, he can't solve the mystery for me either.

"Nae. Her name is Hae jin."

We even have a similar name.

I took in a deep breath, "Are you here to tell me the truth?" I just cut the chase, "Nae." I felt even worse now.

"I want someone else to be here before you tell me. Is that fine?" She nodded and I make a call.

But I thought hard about who should I call.

I thought really hard and at the end, I dial a number.

My breath even felt shaky to me when I'm waiting for them to come.

I just sit on the sofa while fiddling my fingers.

But even my fingers are shaking too.

My phone buzzed and I look at the text.

'I'm outside here. Don't worry.'

I look to my left and saw Seok Woo giving me a smile.

I think I need him that's why I called him too.

Other than omma and appa.

The door open and Jun came in first, "They are here." He reveal appa and omma; I went to them and that women was just looking, "Jun," He look at me, "Ask the receptionist to go downstairs. You too." He nodded before closing the door.

There's a long silence before that women spoke up.

"Where is your appa?"

My heart felt heavy but I just hold on to omma and appa's hand tightly, "They are my current parents now." But I can't bring myself to look at her face, "M-Mwo?"

She sound disbelief, "H-He abandoned y-you?" What?

I look up at her but appa spoke first, "He passed away." She seem to relax a little, "No wonder I can't reach him anymore." She was saying that quietly, "B-But it's 5 years ago, right? W-Why," I took in a breath, "Both. Both of them passed away in a car accident." I stated, "B-But who are y-you?"