13

Thud.

A bottle of banana milk was placed in front of me.

I was talking to Jin young since he offered to have lunch with me today at university so here we are.

Looking up, I saw an unfamiliar guy.

He doesn't look bad.

He dressed up quite well too.

"E-Erm, is for you." He awkwardly smile at me; is this a confess again?

Jin young picked up the banana milk, "But Hae jo doesn't like milk." He casually says before looking up at him, "You like Hae jo?" I nudged him with my feet and he just snore at me, "N-Nae." The guy nodded, "Sorry to tell you but you have to give up. She has a boyfriend." He placed down the milk, "Boyfriend?"

The boy looked at me.

"Nae, I have a boyfriend." And I handed back the milk to him, "Sorry." He just awkwardly walked away.

"You are sure popular." Jin young said, "You are more popular." I said while continue eating, "Are you going to the cafe later?" I nodded when he asked, "Oh by the way," He leaned closer suddenly and showed me something on his phone.

Some pictures of a logo.

"Does it look nice?" I tilted my head to take a better look at it, "It looks like an orange to me even though its blue lines." I said and he actually deadpan at me, "What?"

I'm innocent.

"Is our group icon." It makes me think for awhile when I checked him out; he does look different lately.

Like how he used to look like when he's in Wanna One.

"You went back to be an idol again?" I asked and he snapped his fingers, "Bingo. Our group name will be CIX. Yah, you are the first one to know before we release an official statement about it."

"Should I clap my hands for being the first one to know?" I was just teasing him and he rolled his eyes, "Can't you congratulate me?" I chuckle, "Arraseo. Congratulations, Bae Jin Young." He started eating again, "Send me a coffee truck then." I showed a hand, "Pay me first." He slapped my hand, "It should be for free," And I ruffle his hair which he hissed, "The cafe need to earn too."

"Yah," He patted my head before I could leave, "Be careful. I'll come and help after my practice." I did an okay sign before running towards the gate.

Luckily the cafe wasn't too far from the university so I could just run there.

But I was surprised to see many people lining up at the cafe.

Mostly girls.

I barely managed to squeeze myself in and rushed to the counter, "Yah, what's going on?" I asked Ji hoon and he was damn busy in making coffee, "Why do you think why?" The coffee machine is definitely blocking the tiny fella, "Oh noona,"

There's two voice in it.

My eyes have to go up after looking at the tiny fella, "Yah, why are you two here?" It was Dae hwi and Guan lin.

They were helping to make coffee.

"I just got some free time." Dae hwi said; I thought he's busy with his group, AB6IX since I saw that they have comeback lately, "Me too. So I came back to see you guys." While Guan lin actually went to promote in China and apparently he's very famous there that he even act now.

And obviously, they are responsible for the long queue out there.

"Noona, faster get changed and help us." I went in to the staff room to put my stuff and all, "Hi, may I get your order?" I would always take over the cashier; the girls dropped their order one by one, "Sorry but can I have their sign?" I was blur, "Nae?" The girl did a gesture, "Signature." Girl, I know but which guy do you want?