I didn't see them for two weeks.

When eonnie told me not to blame Min hyun, she does have a reason for it.

Because none of us wish to have this happening.

It turn out that the stalker had been bothering Nuest even during their work.

And it's not only one of them but three who blend in with the staff to work with Nuest.

And the day when we argued, they were actually giving statement at the police station after they manage to catch all of them.

It sounds crazy, it does.

And I don't understand why Min hyun wouldn't tell me the truth.

Why did he choose not to tell me?

That's a reason that I could understand at least.

I'm not so unreasonable that I would blame him without a reason now.

I even asked him to tell me where are they.

Just why;

Why is he acting like this?

"No one is here with you today?"

I just look at how nurse apply alcohol scrub on the back of my hand before inserting the needle for the IV, "Nae."

And she had been asking that ever since I came here for treatment alone.

Min hyun doesn't call nor text me.

Same goes to Ro Woon oppa.

I shouldn't be asking anything from them either when all these mess happen because of me.

Eonnie and Seong Woo oppa did say they want to come with me but at this moment, I just wanted to be alone.

So Seong Woo oppa would just drop me at the hospital and leave.

"Get some rest, hmm?" I nodded and force out a smile to the nurse as she leave after pulling the curtain to cover me from outside.

I look through my phone even though I don't know what I should be looking at.

But when I check my gallery, it makes me realise how Ro Woon oppa had become important to me just like Min hyun.

I just knew that the way I take pictures of them is the same.

I put down my phone and stare at the curtain.

Everything seem so ambiguous to me.

I can't exactly tell how I feel for Min hyun now.

But I do know that I like Ro Woon oppa.

I couldn't deny anymore that I really feel something for him.

My treatment is finally done after two hours as I walk out from the emergency exit.

I asked Seong Woo oppa not to come because I want to walk around the street today.

"Girl," I turn around when someone pulled me lightly on my shoulder; I bowed when i saw that he's a doctor, "Yeogi," I was confused when he handed me a lollipop, "Is not mine," He placed it on my hand, "I just wanted to give you. You look like you need it."

That's so random but well.

"Gomawo." I smile a little and he smile too.

I look at the lollipop while walking.

It reminds me of Maria suddenly.

She would definitely never let me eat candies.

I unwrap the wrapper and start eating it before stuffing my hand into my pocket.