I said yes.

So we are here now;

At the bus station.

"I'll get the tickets." I nodded and Min hyun oppa went off to the ticket counter.

But I kinda regret now.

I didn't know I had care so much for my look.

For the first time.

It makes me hit myself when I keep checking my face on the phone, afraid that I had something on my face.

And look at myself.

I even got a new dress just for today.

Hae jo, you are really....

"Kaja." I quickly keep my phone away inside the sling bag when Min hyun oppa shook the tickets in front of me.

I nervously smile.

We sat side by side at the end of the bus. Far back.

He asked if I want to sit next to the window.

I said no actually.

Because in that way when he's staring out at the window, I can stare at him without him realising.

I saw this a lot in drama. I guess it does work in real life.

He tilted his head to me and I quickly look out at the window, "Wahh," I acted while pointing out a finger at the window, "Hmm?" He gave me a confused look, "Many cars." I end up whining.

I felt dumb after saying that.

Because there isn't many cars when it's only 6.30 in the morning.

He tried to hold back his laugh. I can see that.

And he failed.

"Why are you acting in front of me?" He asked and I awkwardly pulled my hand back, "S-Since when? I d-didn't," I exclaimed, "Wah, jinjja?" He acted surprise too, "O-Of course," He leaned closer to look at me now; he stares for a long time that I can't help but asking, "W-Wae? M-Mwo?"

Aish, I sound so timid when I keep sputtering.

"See if your nose would grow longer."

Huh?

I winced a little when he tapped my nose lightly, "If you lie, your nose will grow long like pinocchio. Molla?"

...is he really talking about the pinocchio I have in my mind?

The kid's story?

"If this really grows longer," He pinched my nose this time, "You won't look pretty anymore." I hissed, "Yah," He chuckle before pulling his hand away and look out at the window again.

And I'm staring at him, again.

He has sharp jaws.

He dyed his hair to dark brown because of his upcoming comeback.

I just knew that he had been busy with practices again.

Looking down, I saw how neatly he folded his sleeve up to his elbow.

He's wearing a blouse today. Blue stripped blouse with a white shirt on the inside and matched with a pair of skinny jeans.

But he got a cardigan tied around his shoulder too. Beige colour one.

It caught my attention when the sunlight shines in through the window, creating shadows on the floor.

Holding out a hand, I actually acted like I was caressing his head through the shadow.