I scoffed my feet on the ground.

"You two..."

Appa gesture to both of us and Min hyun oppa smile, "Nae."

He sighed, "Gurae. As long as she's happy." He said and patted oppa's back, "Do you want to stay for the night?" And oppa shook his head, "I would like to but I have schedule tomorrow."

He said he need to go back early after he decided that I look okay to him now.

I wish he could stay of course but he really needs to work the next day.

"Are you upset?" Min hyun oppa asked while bending down to look at me when I still scoffed my feet on the ground, "Anni,"

And he cupped my face so that I look up at him, "Jinjja?" I just puffed out my lips, "Kaja," He let go of my face to grab my hand, "Where are we going?" I asked when we walked down the stairs that lead us to the beach, "For a walk. So that you can have some time to stare at me before I leave."

Aish, this fella.

But I still did anyway. I still stare at him when we are walking along the shore.

The sea does look different when its night time.

"Do you need me to change another side for you to stare?" He joked while showing me his left cheek as he points at it; I stopped walking and so does he, "It's not funny." He dropped his hand and sighed.

He then took both of my hands to hold his face, "Then stare now." I pouted while looking at him, "You must go today?" I asked for I don't know how many times already; I dropped my hand when he pulled my face closer for a kiss, "If I don't go now, it will be at dawn." He stated.

But at dawn....it could be dangerous if he's still sleepy.

So leaving after dinner time would be a better choice.

Which is now.

"Arraseo." I muttered bitterly, "Then you have to go now?" I breathe onto his neck when he pulled me into a hug, "Or I should leave at dawn?" He questioned back at me, "What if you are too sleepy?" He hummed a tone, "I'll turn on some songs?"

It makes me think for awhile.

If you are really sleepy, songs won't help.

What if he really got in to an accident? I really can't imagine that.

"Leaving now is a better choice." I sighed and pulled away, "Ka, oppa." He grimaces his cheeks, "Jinjja?" I nodded lightly, "For your safety. Driving when you are sleepy is dangerous."

I walked him to his car; he was about to say something but I tip toe to peck his lips.

Our eyes locked at each other.

"Drive safely." He end up smiling, "Arraseo. Sleep well, hmm?" Although I won't, I still nodded my head.

He finally got in the car and reverse out to the road.

I was just spacing out while hugging my knees as I sit on the bed after I change into a more comfortable clothes.

I was supposed to share a room with eonnie but Seong woo oppa wanted to spend the night with her so I took another room.

There are many rooms here anyway.

Looking at the wall clock here, I realized that it had been half an hour since Min hyun oppa left.

I hope he get back safely.

I heard a knock on the door as I snapped my head towards it, "Hae jo, are you sleeping?" It's appa.