I think this is the first time I didn't had a dream.

Waking up in someone's arms, it makes me feel grateful.

And safe.

I rubbed my eyes a little before blinking.

The sun is out but the room temperature is so cold.

I wanted to pull the blanket but my hand can't reach it since Min hyun oppa is hugging me around my shoulder.

He's not awake yet.

"Hmm," He whined a little when I almost grab the blanket but he moved; my face literally buried onto his neck that I can't see the blanket anymore.

But I didn't expect that he will actually pull the blanket and cover us better.

"You are awake?" I muttered; I could only mutter because my lips is already brushing his neck, "Hmm. 10 more minutes." I feel him kissing the tip of my ear before falling back to sleep.

"Oppa," I shook his shirt a little on his waist; that's the only thing I could grab on without looking, "Oppa, we need to catch the first bus." He let out a tired sigh before finally pulling away from me.

Finally I see something.

I took the phone and switch off the alarm.

It rang a few times but oppa just didn't want to move.

"Oppa," I look at his sleepy face, "You can still sleep on the bus later." He's not moving, "Oppaaaaaa," I whined beside his ears and he groaned while pulling me on my shoulder; I gasped and fall on him, "Just another 10 minutes," I blinked while looking at his face, "It will be an hour later. Oppa, you really need to get up." He open his eyes now.

But what I didn't expect is he kissed me lightly.

I blinked again.

"W-Why kiss me suddenly?" Damn, I sputter, "Thanks for waking me up." Huh?

I get up properly and he sit up now.

Messy hair but who cares?

My heart skipped a beat when he gave me another kiss again, "A-And this time?" I asked, "Yes, maam. I'll wake up now." He chuckle and get up to go to the bathroom.

What the shit.

I end up screaming lightly onto the blanket.

I didn't know morning kiss would make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I washed my face for two times to calm down after he's done using the bathroom.

God, my face its still red whenever I think about the kiss just now.

Changing back to the dress yesterday, I got out from the bathroom.

"Your hair is curly." He was looking at me when I'm trying to comb my hair with my fingers again, "Nae." I gave up when I can't straighten it at all.

Of course I can't. My hand ain't a comb.

I was confused when he make me turn around before I feel him doing something to my hair.

"It doesn't look bad like this." He said before I heard a click on the camera; he popped the phone in front of me.

He just simply pull two strand of my hair and uses the hair clip he got me to pin them together in the middle.

"Yeoppo." I admit and he smiles.

We manage to get catch the first bus as we just simply bought something to eat on the bus.