Plate 139

"Do you still plan on telling them about us?" "Uhm... Yes, but not now I'm too busy with my students, I don't want something to deal with while I have a lot of stress in my hand." Yongsun explained. I understand Yongsun since she is the kind of person who can't deal with things at the same time since the incident, I can't force the one I love about something she is not ready to do. I have all the time in the world, we are both happy and content with what we have, why do we have to complicate things when there's no problem.

Her parents treat me as their own, they give me money when they want to, they feed me everything when I'm there, they also answer the expenses when we have vacations, I don't think I need to ask for more. Yes we are deceiving them but we are adults now, we have our own lives to live. Yongsun and I are both adults, if she needs to quit teaching to be with me, I'm always by her side to support her. When she tells her parents and we didn't get their approval, I will always stand with her whatever her decisions are, if she chooses her family in the process then I will accept it with a heavy heart. But for now, I will enjoy every moment with her as if its always the last. 

Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें