Plate 150

We both went straight to our bedroom when we got home since everyone has a nice dinner its time for a good night's sleep. "Ok what's the story, you seem so uneasy earlier" Yongsun smiled at me and cuddle beside me after she finished changing into her pj's "Well you know Heize, doesn't have a good reputation in our family, she used drugs and got in jail before" I was taken aback, "Really?" "Yeah, the story is her husband has a low paying job so she left him, then got into drugs and that's when she met the father of her second son but the father was arrested and now he's in jail. She went to jail too because of that but since she's just an accomplice they released her earlier" I was into her story that I just let her talk "Then when we went to Gwangju two years ago, she has a boyfriend but I always see her talking on the phone, actually she introduce me to Kisum over a video call, I thought they're only friends, well guess not" "Ok so you met this Kisum?" she looked at me and nodded "Well I always message Heize, she talked about that Kisum always sends her money and she is spending it for the family her mom included" "Oh, that's why" "I don't want to say bad things about my aunt to you but they are kinda you know, like money, so I won't be surprised if my Aunt accepted Kisum". We talked more about Heize and I learned a lot about her history and how she became clean. Yongsun even has stories about meeting Heize in Busan while she's high and might be harmful to herself and others and traveled all the way here to ask for money to go back to Gwangju.