Lance's Bday part 1 & 2

Sweeter than chocolate

Queerklancing

Keith wakes up and stares right into the beaming face of the sun. He groans and closes his eyes again.

"Wake up Mullet-man," the sun says and Keith groans again, when Lance nudges his shoulder.

"Go away," he mumbles into his pillow and pulls the blanket above his head. It's way too early to deal with this.

"Oh my god, how can you be such a heavy sleeper? It doesn't fit your emo image at all!"

Keith buries his head deeper into his pillows in an attempt to muffle the relentless babbling coming out of Lance's mouth. It's way too early to deal with this shit.

"Get up!"

There's another push to his shoulder, but Keith can already feel how the softness of his bed lulls him to sleep again.

"Fine! If you don't get up I'll ... I'll crawl into your bed!"

"Suit yourself," Keith mumbles into his pillow and feels his consciousness drifting away.

"Fine!"

Keith is only distantly aware of a rustling sound and then he feels how the mattress dips next to him.

"Scoot over."

Keith groans, but does as he's told. He automatically lifts the blanket and Lance chuckles, while he shifts closer. Keith puts his arm down and wraps both of them in the blanket. A content sigh leaves his lips when Lance finally settles down, snuggled into his side. He can feel himself relax into the warmth of another body by his side.

"God why are you so warm?" Lance chuckles and Keith only hums in response, still too drowsy to talk.

"But that's good, because my feet are always cold."

The next thing Keith knows is that someone put a blog of ice on his legs.

"Fuck!"

His eyes fly open and he sees how Lance laughs, while pushing his foot between Keith's calves.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

And suddenly Keith is very awake, and very aware of the fact, that Lance is laying in his bed.

He feels heat flaring to his cheeks and tries to push Lance, who is now openly cackling, off his bed.

"You invited me into your bed!" Lance laughs and by now Keith is sure that his face his bright red.

"I was sleeping!"

"Well, it didn't seem like you disliked it."

"Shut up!" Keith yells, pushes and Lance eyes go wide and he yelps when he falls backwards and tumbles out of the bed.

"Oh shit," Keith hisses and leans forward to look down at Lance. Lance blinks a few times in surprise and then he starts laughing again. Keith feels a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

He clears his throat to hide it, when Lance sits up and rubs his back with a painful expression on his face.

"So, what do you want?" Keith asks.

"Breakfast is ready."

Keith frowns.

"That's why you tried to freeze me with your feet?"