Quick Note

Hai lovelies!
First off, thank you for looking at this book!
You can skip this part, but i just wanted to say something really quick,
NONE of theese stories belong to me and will be credited with links ot the original site and writer. Along with images, i own nothing exept the cover.
Theese stories will include swears, angst, fear, blood, mpreg, death, smut and steamy content, but i try to stay away from depressing fics. Almost all are happy ending.
The grammar is the same as i originally copied it, along with most of the notes and summaries.
If i posted your story and you want it down, just message me and i'll take the chapter down and write an apology instead.
I do take requests, so give me ideas.
NO SHEITH and only hints of ALLURANCE (boooo)
Also, theese stories will be a mix of oneshots and full on fictions. i will often have, like, a 60 chapter story in one page, and will keep it that way. i dislike all the ads, so this helps.
i wante dto thank you again, so so so much for at least trying to read this book. The chapters are going to be spread out to the best of my ability, but there are like 6 consecutive chapters of soulmates.
Mostly Ao3 stories.
Make sure to comment and vote.
Love You!

~ Author (Osha)