Chapter 3

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"A-are you g-going to t-throw me out?"  I asked with watery eyes. The big man looked at me then he said with the softest voice I have ever heard. 

"No, I would never."

Flashback~

2 days ago~

I was walking around in my bunny form after my mean master threw me out. I had no clothes so I turn to my bunny form instead, it also makes me blend in.

My bunny form was very tiny, I didn't get lots of food. My mas- old master said that I wasn't worth it, so I believed him. I was a bunny hybrid after all.

Its been five hours, the sun is setting and I'm getting hungry again.

I saw this dark place with a big bin and saw lots of food in it. There were some black bags but I didn't mind I was too hungry.

'Why would someone throw all this food away?' 

I dug my way threw with my tiny paws to look for something a bunny would eat.

I saw some lettuce that was turning a yucky color but I didn't mind, I was too hungry to think about my well being after I eat it.

 It was already dark and scary. There was a plastic baggy near me, so I huddle inside to find some warmth.

After an hour I saw a big handsome man walking by. He looked rich and wealthy.

I made myself know, he looked at me and said something to me but I didn't remember. I was looking at his eyes they weren't mean or scary, they looked so warm, I could stare at them forever. 

Without knowing I followed him to his house. Along the way, he looked back at me, every time he looked I hid in a bush of in a dark place. 

'wow,' He had a big house like a thousand times bigger than my old masters.

He went inside after opening the gates. I quickly slid in and walked around the area, I saw a garden with lots of veggies. I made my way over and started munching on some cabbage. Feeling, full I looked to my right, there was a big cage with two other bunnies. I peered inside with curiosity, they were sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up.

But before I left them alone I had to touch one of them. I place my fluffy leg on his before nudging it a little. I have never seen any other animal other than myself. I was always stuck in a cage with a collar and chains around my arms and neck.

I saw a light opening and curiosity got to me.  

It was very high but I still climbed up. Once I reached the balcony I saw the big man that I was following.

He left to another room then came out after some time. He went to sleep in that really comfy looking bed.

I stayed there for a while before rain started pouring down, I was fine, a little cold but I was okay. Until scary sounds started coming from the sky and shiny lines appeared.

I whimpered and cried inside. 

The light turned on and the big man from before opens the door. He stepped away so I thought he was letting me in. 

He picked me up and turned me on my stomach, he looked at my peepee. I wanted to stop him from looking but I had no energy. I guess he wanted to find out my gender as he said I was a boy after looking at my peepee.

He left me on that soft warm bed. I slid under the covers and the rest was history.

End of flashback~

Present~

With the same watery eyes I asked him, "So you're not going to throw me out?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                  Bye Bye~