Chapter 44(M)

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhans POV

I woke up to a burning sensation, my body was like it was on fire. My stomach clenched, I was already sweating.

Yibo was right under me, I started rutting against his leg.

I let out small puffs of air, desperate for a release. 

"Yibo, wake up!" I shook him awake.

When he looked up he was confused, "What's happening?"

"I'm in my heat, you idiot!" I slap him gently on his chest, lightly pressing down.

"Crap, I haven't called anyone or take my leave yet!" Yibo exclaimed hurriedly.

"I'm in my heat yet you're worried about your work!?" I have pushed him down when he got up.

I straddled his thighs, grinding against his growing bulge. 

"Ah~ Zhan ge I have to make some calls first," Yibo said gently, coaxing me into doing what he wants,

I didn't want to but I had an idea, "Sure but be quick," I let out.

My breaths were now uneven, Yibo took his phone from the nightstand, he was still in bed, leaning against the wall. 

His lower body was still under the blankets, a perfect time for me to distract him,

When he started calling someone I pulled his zipper down, low enough to free his cock from the suffocating warmth.

I kissed the tip when Yibos hands were going to push me away, I looked up and Yibo shook his head, telling me not to.

Instead of listening, I stuffed him in my mouth giving him one innocent look and deep throating him.

Yibo instantly covered his mouth a silent moan coming out.

"Hello? Is someone there?" The other person on the line asked,

"Yes, it's me," The younger held in another groan, making me move faster, wanting him to lose control.

"Don't come over for a week, Zhuo Cheng. I have some things to do,"

"Sure, I wasn't planning to come anyway, what's happening?" Zhuo Cheng asked.

A little moan escaped the red lips, that were being bitten on from the younger.

"Nothing," A short and quick reply before he hanged up.

By now Yibo was thrusting at a quick pace, I started feeling the burn from my throat but I ignored it.

"A-ah! Zhan ge, " that was like a silent warning that he was about to burst, the trust was turning uneven and his tighs were shaking a little, urging him to go faster, to chase for his release.

I shut my eyes and focused on pleasuring Yibo, even though my throat burned.

"A-ah!" With one last thrust, the cock was nested inside deeply. 

I tightened and sucked at the tip, licking over at the slit.

Yibo closed his eyes as the white substance pooled in. His bulge pulsing as it came.

Slowly the limp limb was pulled out, "Zhan ge spit it out! You can't swallow that!" 

Yibo exclaimed while trying to get me to open up, 

I did what he told me not to do, it was a bit bitter and had a weird after taste but overall it wasn't bad.

I reached up and gave Yibo a kiss, slipping my tongue in, showing him that I consumed it all, not even one drop was wasted.

"Zhan ge you can't scare me like that and next time don't that again," Yibo said after breaking the kiss. Running his thump against those beautiful plush lips.

"Zhan ge, it's your turn now, " Yibo whispered right next to his ear, leaving it cold after moving away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                 Bye Bye~