Chapter 57

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

By the time Zhan ge was on his fifth month, his stomach was already bulging, it was as if he has a mini soccer ball squeezed inside.

Today was the day we went to see what genders the babies were. Zhan ge has been restless the whole day. He wouldn't stop smiling at everything. Also seemingly going into his bunny form as if he was letting the other bunnies know how happy he was.

Once again we were at the same doctor that has checked Zhan ge last time and the time before that. 

"Alright, take a seat over there," the doctor pointed to a very scientific chair that kinda looked like it was for experiments, just without the straps that tie you down.

I was a little hesitant to let Xiao Zhan sit on a chair like that, looking at the doctor to see if it was safe or not. While the doctor completely ignored me and continued getting everything ready Zhan ge was already in the devilish seat.

"This will be a little cold is that alright?" He was holding up a container that held a clear, gel-like solution. 

"Yup!" Zhan smiles a little too widely at the doctor, I frowned but let it pass seeing Zhan ge so happy.

Xiao zhan flinched a little when the gel-like substance was applied, I glared subtly at the doctor so that Zhan ge wouldn't notice.

The gel was smothered all over his protruding stomach. 

A weird looking machinery was the pressed up right against his stomach. Through the machine we saw two tiny little heads.

"It looks like the more bolder one is a boy," The doctor had pointed to the more visible baby that was right up against the front. 

The second one seemed a little more shy and hid behind his brothers back, "What's that?" I had questioned while pointing at two bone structures poking out from the second baby.

"Well it seems like the second one has taken more from his mothers side, he's a bunny hybrid." Zhan ge blushed a little when the doctor said mother, but I had ignored it in favour of looking at what seemed to be a still baking bunny baby. 

The little moment was broken when Zhan ge let out a little cry, seemingly in pain. 

I rushed up to him and held his hand, "What happened? Are you okay? do we need to get a doctor? Wait nevermind we already have one, what happened?" I cried in fear of loosing someone important to me. Zhan just looked at me and hit my head, "stop spitting out all that nonsense, can't you see I'm fine? The baby just moved a little."

I held my head up and saw that the bunny baby has indeed moved. "The second baby seems to also be a boy, congratulations two baby boys which seem to be healthy."

My lips spreaded into a wide smile, laughing at my own stupidity and smiling at the sight of my two baby boys.

"Could we take the printed pitures like last time?" Zhan asked while removing the gel with a tissue. 

"Of course you can, let me just print them off for you. Once they are printed off I will send them to the receptionist for you to collect them" The doctor explained.

"Thank you! Have a good day," Zhan said before giving a quick bow and we headed off to the ground floor, obviously not using the stairs.

Once we reached the ground floor we sat down at a table and waited for the receptionist to call our names out for the photos.

"Zhan ge when do you think we should tell my parents?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                   Bye Bye~