Chapter 29 (M)

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhans POV

'Stupid Yibo!'

I moved uncomfortably on the bed as I got used to the vibrator stuck up my ass.

Flashback

I have a very bad feeling about this.

"Alright, what do you guys want to play," Yibo said as his smirk grew even bigger.

'Why did I say that again?'

"Do you have any board games?" Zhuo Cheng suggested.

"Yeah I can get them out or do you want to come with me to the gaming room," Yibo said while standing up.

"We can just play in the gaming room" Zhuo Cheng declared the final decision.

We all walked to the gaming room and when we got there, Zhuo Cheng was shocked, even I was shocked.

There were big monitors stuck on the walls and multiple play stations and a wall filled with board games.

"This is my childhood collection of board games" Yibo exclaimed.

"Wow..." Zhuo Cheng and I said at the same.

We then looked at each other and laughed.

We spend the rest of the night at the gaming room, sooner or later we fell asleep on the couches.

Time skip~

"Bye Zhuo Cheng see you next time." I walked him out after we had breakfast and exchanged phone numbers.

I was still in my pajamas when I walked upstairs to our room to shower.

When I was in the shower a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, "Zhan ge, you said that I can do anything to you for a day, remember?"

"Haha... When did I say that" I let out while trying to free myself from Yibos iron-like grip.

"You said it yesterday Zhan ge, today's the day." After Yibo finished the sentence I felt something go up my ass.

"Yibo! What is that!"

"It's a vibrator ge. I want you to keep that in you for the rest of the day." He patted my ass then left, going to work.

Flashback end.

'Damn it!' I cursed when I felt it vibrating in me.

Yibo has the remote control with him. I tried to push down on it but all it did was push the vibrator deeper, hitting my prostate.

'I will get my revenge Yibo!'

My phone that I left on the table side started ringing.

Call

"Hello?" I ask

"Zhan ge, are you still at home?"

"Of course I'm at home where else will I be with that thing up my ass."

"Ge can you see the file on the table in our bedroom?"

I look over to the table seeing the huge file I answered.

"yeah I can see it"

"Can you come to the company? the driver is already outside."

'sigh' calm yourself down Xiao Zhan

"Ok, I will be there in a few minutes."

End of call

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                    Bye Bye~