Chapter 52

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

I woke up with the slightest understanding of what we're going to do today.

I look over to see the clock that was hung up in the wall, 'It's already nine?! I'm going to be late!'

I mentally cursed in my brain, remembering that today was my day off and the day when we see if Zhan ge was pregnant or not.

I rushed with excitement, tripping over my coffee table that was set up near our bed next to the couch.

I hurriedly got changed and into something casual.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, had to go pee, and finally headed downstairs.

I smiled brightly seeing the love of my life, giving him a tight hug before releasing him.

I sat down next to Zhan ge and started eating the semi-cold food that was set on the table.

Zhan ge was smiling at me while I ate, he seemed quite happy for some reason, I just don't know why.

Washing my finished bowl of food I asked when we were going to go out,

"Zhan ge, when do you want to go?" 

"Maybe around 2:00?" Was the reply I heard that was shouted from the living room.

I smiled enthusiastically since two o'clock was right around the corner with 45mins for me to get the supplies that we might need. Just in case.

I slumped down on the couch next to Zhan. He seemed to be unmoving which confused me.

Every time I would sit next to him or lend my hand out, he would instantly cuddle into the warmth I was providing.

I look over to see what Zhan had been so concentrated on.

Surprising me when I saw people giving birth to a child and many articles about giving birth on the several tabs that were pulled up.

Seeing that Zhan was so dedicated I suddenly had the urge to give Zhan ge the biggest hug ever.

He was so adorable and precious, I knew that I would never be able to leave him.

I gave him a small peck on his cheek, showing him my gratitude.

When I looked down at my phone it was already 1:55.

'Was I really staring at Zhan ge for that long?' I thought.

But it was natural to stare at someone you love.

I think I could stare at Zhan ge for days if I wanted to.

But sadly I didn't have time since I have taken over the spot of being the CEO

I suddenly regret having such a job that would take up most of my time.

If only I had met Zhan ge earlier. I wouldn't have taken the position.

I was woken into reality when Zhan ge shook me saying that it was time to go.

I was happily pulled into the car.

Ready to see if Zhan ge was pregnant or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                               Bye Bye~