Chapter 4

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan's POV

With the same watery eyes I asked him, "So you're not going to throw me out?"

He looked at me with fond eyes, "No, I won't "

"Really?" I couldn't believe it! The nice man was letting me live here in this big house. I continued to ask, "Will I get my own room?"

"Yes you will, who are you?"

"um... My name is xiao zhan and I'm a bunny hybrid!" I said with a smile.

I heard the nice mane whisper " A bunny hybrid" 

"Yeah! you know we have bunny ears and a fluffy tail near our bumbum. We can also turn into a bunny when we want to."  I happily said, wanting to boast about my own species.

The nice man looked surprised I guess he didn't expect me to hear. He asked me a question.

"Were you the one who followed me home?" Yibo curiously asked.

"Yes," I look down like I was being scolded.

"Why?"

"Because my old master threw me out" My heart hurt, I didn't want to be thrown out again.

"You have a master?"

"Yeah! Every hybrid has a master"

"Does that mean I'm you master now?"

"you don't have to" I played with the tip of my ear that was flopping down. The soft fur flattening.

"What's your name mister nice man?" I asked curiously. I wanted to know who saved e from starvation

"My name is wang Yibo"  

"Huh? You mean the Wang Yibo that has a lot of money and owns lots of big buildings." 

"How do you know?"

"Well my old master had a very old TV and your face was on it"

"Understandable." 'Really? Only one word?' I thought to my self. 'So cold'

"You don't talk a lot," I said to him as a fact. I wanted to hear his voice more, it's soothing.

"There's no need" Replied Yibo with a stoic face.

"See! Only three words" Silence followed after. We didn't know what to say and only had a few things to talk about. The air was awkward.

"Do you want to do in your new room?"

I nodded without saying a word. I didn't need to. He leads me to a room that was next to his but was a little smaller. He showed me the empty closet and the bathroom. Also showing me how to use the shower and tap after I embarrassingly asked him.

 "You can go to sleep now" 'What already?' I thought to myself.

He was about to leave when I asked, "Can you stay?"

Looking into my eyes I knew he was about to say no, so I changed them into puppy eyes making them look as pitiful as they can be.

'sigh' "Alright"

'Yesss'

He got into the bed right next to me while I left for the bathroom. 

I came out in my bunny form because it was more comfortable when I slept. I hopped onto the bed than on the pillow next to Yibo. Being able to sleep in a be is comfy. unlike when I slept on the cold, hard floor.

Instead, Yibo had lifted me onto his chest while petting my back. I purred when he pet me and hissed at him when he got to close to my ears. They were sensitive and were only touched my their mated one.

We both needed this well-deserved rest after all the drama that has been happening in the last two days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                         Bye Bye~