chapter 43

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

I came home to see Zhan surrounded by blankets and pillows on our bed.

The house was a mess when I first came in and Hua Chen was nowhere to be found.

"Zhan ge, do you know where Huo Chen is?" I asked

Xiao Zhan peeked from under the pile of comforts, he pouted, "Why do you ask? Is it because you love her more than me?!" 

There were tears threatening to pour out of those doe eyes, "Zhan ge, I only love you. I was just wondering where she went and what happened to the house,"

Hearing those were Zhan looked more satisfied, "She went to visit her family for the weekend,"

"Zhan ge do you know what's happening to you?"

"What do you mean? Is something wrong? Are you going to leave me?!" Zhan panicked and looked everywhere but at my face.

I force him to face me, "Ge, nothing is wrong, you're just going into heat, I would never leave you. We're going to get married soon why would I leave you now?" I coaxed,

"I love you too, just don't leave me!"

"Mm, I would never, I have a question," 

"What is it?"Zhan asked.

"You're going to have your heat tomorrow so I was wondering if you would spend it with me?" I had wanted to move onto the bed.

When I sat down I was pulled into the pile of blankets and pillows, somehow finding my clothes in the bunch.

"I only want to spend my heat with you and only you," Zhan wrapped his arm around me putting his head on my chest,

"Is that a yes?"

"Mhm..."

I noticed that Zhan fell asleep, I was busy thinking of what do bring since his heat would probably last a week or less.

We already have lots of food stoked in the fridge and pantry, including ice cream. All the clothes were washed.

We only have to call our friends so they won't come when Zhan is in heat.

Since Huo Chen was already at her parents we could just ask her to stay there for a couple of days.

Zhuo Cheng will be fine on his own, for a while since he rarely visits anyway.

We just have to wait for Zhan's heat now.

I was in deep thought when Zhan rolled around, his body was pressed against mine and I was trapped underneath.

I rolled my arms around his waist,

Falling into a deep sleep, I was tired after a long day,

The rest can be organized tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                 Bye Bye~