Chapter 46 (M)

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Yibo woke and stared at his love for a few minutes, remembering that he still had calls to make he called everyone he needed, making sure to call his company telling his secretary that he would be on leave for a few days.

While calling he cleaned himself, got dressed, and then cleaned Zhan.

He when to try and make breakfast consisting of instant noodles and some burnt eggs.

Yibo then felt arms wrapped around him, he turned around and saw that Zhan wasn't wearing anything but his shirt.

Even though Yibo was shorter he had broader shoulders and more muscles, making the shirt drown the older.

"Yibo I need you," the hybrid breath out. 

"Zhan ge not now, I'm cooking," The younger had the fire on and he didn't want to take any risks.

Seeing that he wouldn't obey his command, Zhan turning the fire off and forcing him into a kiss.

He knew that it did the trick when hands started roaming his body.

"Yibo, you have to give me the attention I need, I'm in heat." Using the fact that he was in heat was wrong, he knew that but he couldn't help it.

The younger that was now facing Zhan turn then over so now Zhan was facing the wall while Yibo was behind him.

Hands kneaded the hybrid's cheeks. Yibo though they looked delicious, bouncing back whenever a move was made.

He spread the cheeks open, seeing the plucked opening. He placed the pad of his thumb on it, the rim opened up. Zhan was there moaning at his actions.

Slick was already forming and dripping on the cold floor. Yibo dove down and licked at it forcing a moan out of his lover.

Zhan was bent down so his ass was sticking out, making it easier for Yibo to access.

Yibo bit and sucked at one cheek, blooming red spots across the globes. Making him as his own.

'MINE'

Yibo made sure to create more marks so his Zhan ge would know who he belonged to and no one else would ever see him like this.

Yibo quickly stripped off his clothes, tossing them somewhere in the kitchen.

His cock was nested between the cheeks when he pressed against Zhan, his lips giving kisses onto his neck.

He rutted against those thick and juicy globes, making sure that he was slicked up. His cock caught at the rim a few times but not pressing in fully.

"Yibo~ Hurry up," The older moaned.

It was hard for Yibo to not give in to the temptation called Xiao Zhan.

The younger slowly pushed in while playing with the small ball of fluff. The shook as pleasure took over his body.

"Y-Yibo~faster..ah..." Zhan moaned when he hit his prostate. 

Knowing that he found the spot he was set on hitting it every time he passed through the warm cavern.

Not long after Zhan came on the kitchen counter and Yibo came deep inside. 

When their minds finally cleared they smelled burning?

They both looked at the stove. The eggs turned completely black and were impossible to eat now.

Forgetting about the cock that was still in his ass he lunged to turn the fire off. While doing that the cock was out of him and was now limp.

Zhan gave an over sensitive moan at the sudden pull. 

Forgetting that the cum was threatening to spill he started making breakfast from scratch.

Zhan sat on his seat and ate after cleaning the mess Yibo made in the kitchen.

Now remembering that he just sat down with his ass leaking of cum, he cursed in his brain while looking at Yibo, glaring at him.

Yibo just looked back innocently.

Notes

Sorry for not updating!

Also, there was this Web novel Editor person who contacted me saying that they wanted my stories on their platform and I don't know if I should trust them.

Please help me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                             Bye Bye