Chapter 62

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo's POV

I was waiting for Xiao Zhan after I was rudely kicked out of the room, once I put Zhan ge down on the bed, I had wanted to stay and see the birth of the twins. 

Flashback

Xiao Zhan was still gripping onto my arm, the pain can't even compare to what Zhan ge is feeling but the place where Zhan ge was gripping on will surely leave a red mark.

I looked around for a place to sit before one of the doctors came up to me, " Sir you will be unable to stay for the time being, once your partner has given birth you will then be able to see your partner and children," 

I looked at him wondering if he was lying, "What!? Why not? He is perfectly fine with me here, right Zhan ge?" I got no response but that was expected. "Sir I'm sorry to say, but you will have to leave, you can wait for your partner right outside. There will be seats on your left."

I huffed disappointed that I wouldn't be the first to see my babies. Walking out, I sat on one of the chairs to my left as the doctor has said.

Flashback end

'Well since I can't see ZhanZhan why don't I call everyone to inform them about Zhan ge giving birth' I happily said to myself. 

Zhan ge will be proud that I did something productive. 

One by one I called every one, my dad rushed to the car when he heard, I could hear my mum say, " Hey, dear where are you going in such a rush?", "Xiao Zhan's giving birth!" I could hear my mum squeal, then a bunch of things being thrown and moved around. At last, I heard what seemed like the zipper of a bag before a "We're coming!" From my mum then the line was cut.

Hua Chen's reaction was calmer, a "really?" then a somewhat loud screech before an "I'm here!" I was surprised to see Hua Chen right behind me, when I asked how she got here so fast she just said that she had a feeling that Zhan was about to give birth.

For Zhuo Cheng, it was from disappointment to surprised to excited. Hearing a "What? Why didn't you tell right away, don't you know how important this is? What were you doing the whole time, " I bet that his face was red when he heard that, surprisingly what I listened to next was one of the dumbest this I have ever heard in my life, " are you sure that Zhan is giving birth? I mean isn't he supposed to be due in the next 2 to 3 days? Are you lying to me?" Reassuring that Zhan was about to give birth, Zhuo Cheng was finally excited to see the babies.

Everyone is now here and gathered together waiting to hear the good news. My mum was holding a bag of necessaries, dad with his keys and some extra clothes for everyone. Hua Chen with 2 bags of food she had brought from the hospital cafeteria, while Zhuo Chang was holding some fruit?

I didn't question it as Zhuo Cheng was always this weird, particularly these days when Zhan was about to give birth any second now.

7 hours later the light finally turned green and a doctor came out.

Note:

Hello everyone :)

Ok so...

As you can all see my updates have gotten longer and longer to post. To be honest, this might be the last chapter of this book. My mother has been in and out of surgery currently, I don't really know what to do anymore. Maybe, I will come back to this book when my mother gets better, but that's a hard maybe. 

I just want to say thank you for all the support even though it takes so long to update. I didn't expect any of my books to get so far. But I'm grateful <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                 Bye Bye~