Chapter 51

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan's POV

When I woke up I was already buzzing with energy. 

I couldn't wait to find out if I was pregnant or not.

If I was then I would be super happy and if I wasn't, that just means that we can keep on trying.

I got my self ready and skipped downstairs.

Hua Chen who saw me in a happy mood asked what happened,

"Yibo and I are going to the doctors to see if I was pregnant," I exclaimed happily.

Hua Chen gasped and squealed a little, making sure to keep quiet so she wouldn't wake up Yibo.

She ran and hugged me tightly.

But not too tightly that I couldn't breathe since we didn't know if there was a baby or not.

"I can start finding some designs for the baby room, we could have it connected to yours and when they grow up we could renovate it so it could be your painting room. I can't wait to be an aunty, I'm going to be the baby or babies aunty right?" 

I laughed a little as I saw Hua Chen go into her own little world.

"Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?"

Hua Chen continued.

I ignored her blabber and continued to make my way to the kitchen.

I would usually feel very hungry in the mornings,

Adding another point to the 'I could be pregnant' system.

I happily ate as much as I wanted.

Not minding my weight since I was probably eating for two or maybe three.

After finishing breakfast I let myself fall into the cravings.

First with some chocolate, sour candy, and ice cream then pickles and jam as a little snack as I waited for Yibo to get up.

About one hour later Yibo was up.

Usually he would wake up earlier but since he was going to take the whole day off he decided to sleep in.

I didn't want to wake him up because he would get up early and come back late.

I could see that he was getting tired easier day by day.

There would be dark bags drooping from his eyes and his hand would be bruised from all the writing.

It hurt me to see him like this so today was going to be a good day,

A day without troubles and a day of happiness,

No matter what the outcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                             Bye Bye~