Chapter 18

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

I went back up to see Zhan curled up on the bed, his back facing me.

"Zhan?" I asked. 

I made sure to make my voice as soft as it can be.

I walked up to him. As soon as he felt my presence he tensed up.

I saw his tiny hands clench down and his legs getting tugged closer.

His face was facing the wall so I had no way of facing him.

"Zhan, can you look my way?" I patted the bed softly.

Zhan shook his head.

I sighed.

When Zhan was starting to relax again he tensed up.

"Zhan?" I breathed out barely a whisper.

He turned to face me but while doing that he hid his face under the covers.

As I kneeled down so I was eye level to Zhan sine he was on the bed. I tugged at the tip of the blankets.

I saw the ears peeking threw, knowing that I was being listened to I started talking.

"Zhan I'm sorry for what I said and did. I shouldn't have done that, I acted roughly with you without knowing that hybrids are sensitive. I'm sorry for everything I have put you through, can you forgive me?" I looked hopefully at the lump.

Tiny hands held the blanket as they slowly lowered down.

Zhans nose was red his eyes were glassy, seeming that he was crying before.

His lips were covered, he consciously looked around, "I'll do anything for you"

"Really?!" He pulled down the blankets completely, he smiled at me while thinking at all the things he could do to me.

I had a bad feeling, 'stupid brain why did you say that!' I cursed at myself.

"Can you walk downstairs naked?" Zhan started pawing at the sheets seemingly excited.

"What!?" Zhan flinched at my loud voice.

"I mean sure," I said in a slow voice. "When?"

"How about after dinner tonight?" Zhan answered.

'Sigh'"Alright"

'I already regret this'

"Can I have a hug?"

"hm"

I gave him a big hug.

Something I wouldn't do to just anyone. 

We stayed in that position until my phone started ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Sir there's a new company that wants to have a contract with us"

"Ok, can you send me the information?"

"Yes sir"

I hanged up.

"Zhan I have work." Meaning for Zhan to let go.

"Noo you can't go!"

"But I have work, we can do this later"

"You can keep me in your lap. I promise I won't do anything!" Zhan held up three fingers.

"Are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, I won't do anything."

"Ok"

I waled to my study room which was the room beside mine, at the back of the house. I carried him in as he settle in my lap when I sat down. 

His legs were hanging off the seat while his arms were lying loosely down my waist. His head laying on my right shoulder and his ears pressed up against my face.

I nuzzled again his ears, finding them soft and comforting.

We set into a comfortable silence. Enjoying the presence of each other.

Seeing that Zhan was about to fall asleep I lay him back in his bed. 

Staring at him for about ten minutes before getting back to my own work.

It was time for dinner when Hua chen called for Zhan.

I heard her calling as everything else was silent.

Hearing the footsteps quieting I knew that Hua chen went back downstairs.

'sigh'

"I guess it's time"

I stripped down naked.

The cold air passing by me, I shivered at the cold.

I slowly but surely twisted the doorknob.

'Welp here does nothing'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                      Bye Bye~