Chapter 54

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan's POV

The doctor made me sit on the hospital bed. Telling me to lift up my shirt.

Yibo immediately went into protective mode, glaring at the doctor as if he offended him.

I held Yibos hand, silently telling him it was okay.

I held my shirt up and tugged it in so it wouldn't fall. The doctor had gotten some gel? He plopped it on my stomach. I hissed at the coldness of the gel. 

He used his glove covered hand to rub the gel all over. Until it was covering my entire stomach.

I watched as he moved a piece of weird-looking machinery next to my stomach. He looked onto the projector and snapped a pic.

"Alright, I need you to urinate onto this stick and then put it in the bag," He handed me the stick with a plastic bag.

"Umm... Can I remove this now?"I asked, questioning if I could remove this gel-like substance.

"Uh yeah. There are some paper towels in the bathroom, on your left." the doctor pointed to the hallway.

I walked over with Yibo following right behind me.

I was about to close the door to the bathroom when Yibos's hand stopped me.

Tilting my head, silently questioning him.

"I think I should come with you ge,"

"Why?"

"To help you get rid of the gel, the paper towels are rough and you might hurt the baby," I knew that Yibo just wanted to see me half-naked, but I just gave up and let him in.

I soon wiped off the gel with the help of Yibo, pulling my pants down I peed on the stick awkwardly. 

Once I pulled my pants up I avoided Yibos gaze. He was staring at me the whole time. I felt my face heating up, creating a faint but still visible blush.

When we went back to the main room the doctor had given us a look before asking for the stick.

I gave it to him with no hesitation. The doctor told us to wait and that he would be ready with the results soon.

Sitting down on a nearby chair I waited for the doctor to come back.

Yibo then suddenly pulled me up and plopped me in his lap.

I didn't complain and just stayed there.

It was about 20 mins before the doctor opened the door.

"Alright so..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                      Bye Bye~