Chapter 53

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan's POV

I happily hop my way into the humongous hospital. I insisted that Yibo take me to a clinic instead but that boy wouldn't listen. Saying that he wanted the best for me.

Yibo was right behind me holding a bag?

I saw Yibo putting some things in that exact bag but I didn't know what.

I ignored the bag that was loosely clinging onto Yibo's right shoulder, glaring at it a little.

"Hello, I have requested the doctor that has checked up on Xiao Zhan?" Yibo coldly asked the receptionist.

"Ah! Yes, the doctor is in room XXX on level 4, you could take the stairs or the elevator."

"Thank you,' Yibo replied politely.

Without sparing her another glance, we walked to the elevator, seeing that it was full I wanted to take the stairs only to be stoped by Yibo's muscular hand.

I tilted my hand, silently questioning him.

"Zhan ge, you might be pregnant. I don't want you walking up the stairs, we can wait for the elevator."

I was slightly annoyed, "Just because I'm pregnant does that mean I can't walk up the stairs?"

Yibo frowned slightly at what I said.

"You know I don't mean that ge, I just want what's safe for you."

"So what?! You're going to install some elevators at home?"

"Yes if that's what keeps you safe."

"Hmph! " I turned my head away knowing that I had lost.

On the inside, I was happy that Yibo was willing to go to such an extent to keep me safe. It made my heart warm and fuzzy.

I pouted when Yibo whined, "Zhan ge, you can't ignore me like this. I'm your future husband. You can't be this cruel to me."

I smiled secretly knowing that I couldn't be mad at him forever.

We then waited until the elevator reaches the ground floor.

Walking inside I was cramped into a corner and stared at by men. I cast my gaze downwards hating the feeling of many people looking at me.

Yibo saw this and let out a small but threatening growl. Hugging me into the corner and covering my body with his.

I hid my face in his chest, staying like that the whole way up. 

When the doors open at level 4, it was less crowded but there were still some people there.

When I made my way out, still being hugged by Yibo. A brave man reached his hand out to touch me. 

I yelped while Yibo growled and smacked his hand away.

Yibo became more protective of me and lifted me up. Shielding me away from others.

When Yibo knocked on the door, the doctor looked at us from top to bottom then let us in.

"What's been happening with you, do you have any kind of illness or have you been feeling sick or what?" The doctor seemed to be annoyed.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly. Afraid to get him angry.

"Yeah, my wife just wants to be home for something. We rarely get along nowadays. She doesn't seem to be happy with what I'm doing, anyway why are you here again?"

"We think I'm pregnant," I said happily why trying to get out of Yibos hold.

His iron-like grip wasn't doing me any good.

"Well, why don't we see?" 

Note: Hello everyone, I'm sorry if I can't get to read or reply to your comments. I'm a little stressed right now and I have to deal with school and stuff. They're giving us more work to make up for 2020 :( But anyways, have fun reading! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                               Bye Bye~