Chapter 26

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zhans POV

"Who's this?"

"Oh, this is the friend I told you about! His name is Wang Zhuo Cheng and he is the same age as you."

"Mm, nice to meet you," Yibo said in a cold voice the sweetness was now gone, ging back to his original voice.

"Eh, you to Zhan ge can I talk to you for a second?" Zhuo Cheng's eyes were open wide looking at me.

"Ok! Yibo just wait for a little bit ok?"

When Yibo nodded his head, I left with Zhuo cheng and going to a place where Yibo won't be able to hear their discussion.

"Why didn't you tell me that your boyfriend was Wang Yibo! Do you know how rich that guy is?! Now I will look like a stupid idiot in front of him." Zhuo Cheng whisper-shouted at him.

"Uhhh, well now that you are done, do you wanna great him again?" I suggested to Zhuo Cheng.

"Alright, 'sigh'"

They walked out to see Yibo waiting for them, patiently sitting at a nearby table.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there and hi I'm Wang Zhuo Cheng." He apologized.

"It's ok, I get that a lot" Yibo replied with a nod.

"Wait, can Zhuo Cheng come back with us? Please~"

"You have to ask him first," Yibo said with love-filled eyes.

I held Yibos hands, getting excited, "You don't have anything to do right?"

"Yeah I can come over, I just need to tell my manager."

"ok! let's go!" I dragged Yibo back to the parking lot, Zhuo Cheng trailing after us.

Yibos fancy car was waiting for us at the entrance.

Yibo went to the front to drive and I sat in the passenger seat next to him, Zhuo Cheng sat in the back awkwardly.

Yibo and I talk on the way home but Zhuo Cheng was silent the whole time.

"Zhuo Cheng why don't you talk," I asked.

"I think I'm dreaming," Zhuo Cheng stated in a dream-like state.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I'm actually sitting in the same car as Wang Yibo, the most famous billionaire, and his hybrid boyfriend." 

"Well, you better believe it because we're on our way to the billionaire's house," I said proudly.

Zhuo Cheng then shut his mouth, hearing my remark.

When we got back home, Zhuo Cheng's mouth dropped to the floor.

"This house is like ten times bigger than mine!" He shouted. Looking at the inside of the house.

Yibo immediately went to our room and started working. 

"Uh, since it's so hot outside do you want to go swimming or something?" I asked while sweating.

"But I don't have a swimsuit"

"I can ask Yibo if there are any spare ones lying around." Wanting to swim after a hot day, what's better than dragging your new friend with you?

I hopped up the stairs to our room to aks Yibo, "Yibo do you have any swimsuits laying around?"

"Yeah they are in the closet, there are also some inflatable floaties in the garage." Yibo walked up to me giving a few kisses, abandoning his work.

I giggled, "Can you join us?" 

"I have work Zhan ge" He said while coaxing me.

"Please~" I pouted. Making sure to flop one of my ears and make puppy eyes to make sure I wasn't rejected.

"Alright, let's go,"

"Yay! I love you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                    Bye Bye~