𝕷𝖚𝖉𝖎𝖈 (adj)
-𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝕷𝖚𝖉𝖎𝖈 (adj)         -𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

•———•

First Person's POV:

"Yuji! To the left!" Yelled Daisuke, the setter.

I looked to my left to see the wing spiker of Brazil prepare to jump and spike the ball, but there was a problem. I was at the right side of the court. I knew I couldn't make it but I had a plan.

swoosh

I used my foot to kick the ball up and even made its way to the setter.

"AND AN IMPRESSIVE SAVE ONCE AGAIN BY MATSUMOTO!"
yelled the commentator.

*After match*

Third Person's POV:

"And Japan wins! An impressive team that beat last year's champion in Men's Volleyball World Cup! Great teamwork and even better players!"

Screams and cheers filled the arena as the team jumped around and yelled in victory. Yuji jumped on Hisoka, the team's libero and the team did a dogpile which was embarrassing, but they didn't care. Thanks to the new addition of players in their team, especially Yuji, they finally had victory.

Yuji cried continously, snot and tears mixing in his face and he was ugly crying, but as they were taking a picture, he striked a pose which could bring models to shame, then ugly cried again as they finished taking it.

"Hisoka, my legs are done for." said Yuji as his knees wobbled as he walked, nearly even falling to the ground if it wasnt for Daisuke, who caught him. The crowd's laughter and the sound of Yuji's screaming fangirls mixed and brought Yuji pride, even if he was gay.

"YUJII YOU DID GREAT!!"
"YUJI!!!"
"CONGRATS YUJI!!"

The team left the court with medals around their necks and a trophy. Yuji immediately took a selfie with his teammates flaunting their new gold medals and covering their faces with their hands with a caption that said. "We irritating"

They got on the bus and made their way to the gym where they always trained at. Yuji sat beside Katashi, the team captain and also one of his closest friends. He was a tall guy with a height of 193cm and he was built with impressive muscles. He looked intimidating but to Yuji, he was the opposite.

"Ey Katashi, head over to my place and I'll let you smack something else" Yuji joked. People around them heard and laughed at what he said. The captain gave a horrified look at the boy.

"I'd rather smack your head instead you perverted fuc-" Katashi was cut off by a hand covering his mouth. Akira, the mother and co-captain shook his head in disapproval. "No cursing, dumbass."

Yuji pulled his eyelid down and stuck his tongue out at the captain, which resulted to an irritated look from him. He sighed when exhaustion took over his body and drifted to sleep.

"Oy, dumbass. We're here, wake up!"

Yuji woke up, still drowsy from his sleep and certainly, not in a good mood. A newly awakened Yuji was like summoning a demon. He glared at Katashi but got up anyway.

They walked in the gym just to see everyone sat on the floor and their coach right infront of them. The two took a seat and listened carefully. Well, Yuji tried to, the boy barely managed to stay awake.

"I'm sure that you're all aware that this is the time we are going to split up. I want to thank you all for participating in the games." The coach said as his eyes roamed around the players, finally stopping at the sight of an asleep Yuji hugging his knees and resting his chin on top of it.

"Matsumoto. Please stand." Yuji jolted awake at the command and obeyed. He stood next to his coach.

What the hell is it this time. I wanna go home..

"Good job, MVP" the coach smiled. Yuji stood there, wide eyed and shook. He jumped on his coach and ugly cried for the nth time today.

"COACHIEEEEEEEE"

"GET HIM OFF"
"KATASHI PULL HIM AWAY"
"COACH ARE YOU OKAY"
"OH NO HE'S DEAD"
"nah he's meditating"

The teenager smiled as he got off the old man.
"I'm gonna miss you all." He cried. The rest looked at eachother and teared up. "MY BABY!!!" Akira yelled as he hugged Yuji, who was hyperventilating because he can't breathe. 'Tiddies..wow.' he thought as he was squished between the pectorals of his teammate.

The team hung out and trained for the whole day and promised to see eachother again next year at the next world cup. Yuji hugged everyone goodbye and took off running to the train station.

Miyagi, here I come. He smirked.

"WAHHHHH" He looked down and saw a kid crying and looking at him.

oh shit, here we go again.

•———•