CHAPTER SIX

𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘤𝘵127

𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘤𝘵127

꧁༒•———•༒꧂

Yuji woke up, feeling as shitty as ever when he remembered that he had school today. He got up and showered. He changed into his uniform and grabbed a granola bar before heading out and walked to school.

Once he arrived, he went straight into his classroom and took a seat. He didn't bother to notice the stares he got or the whispers about him. He was done with their shit and it was only the second day. He scrolled through his phone and looked at the instagram posts of his friends in the japan team.

Yuji was jealous when he saw their posts. Hisoka posted a picture with him in New Zealand and was snowboarding. Daisuke was in Hawaii and posted a picture of him snorkeling and Akira posted a picture of him with Jiseok, who was their friend in Korea, and they were having fun in a club.

He looked at Akira's story and it showed a video with him and Jiseok drinking and smoking while loud music was playing in the background. "Join us Yujiii" the two slurred while doing a peace sign then took a shot of whatever they had in their glass.

Yuji groaned at this. He was really jealous. 'Atleast I get to play volleyball' he thought. Like his coach said, he has to experience and enjoy his youth.

Once the teacher arrived, he put his phone away before he could be scolded. Yuji was gifted with intelligence and all, but intelligence can't be substituted with education, or atleast that's what tumblr says.

He took notes and listened at what the lesson was about. They were currently having their physics class, and it made him lose his braincells.

After enduring hours of class, lunch had finally arrived and he just ate in his seat since he was lazy to go out anyway.

A boy with freckles appeared next to him with a blonde boy behind him. "Hi! I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi and he's Tsukishima Kei. We heard you're also trying out for the volleyball club. We're both trying out too! Right? Tsukki?" he asked the boy behind him. 'Tsukki' nodded and smirked. "Well, that is if we can beat this elite. After all, he looks down on us since he was in the Japan team after all." He mocked.

Yuji blinked at his words, he was shocked at how provoking his tone sounded, but he didn't really care. He ignored the blonde and smiled at Yamaguchi. "Hi! I'm Matsumoto Yuji but call me Yuji." He smiled and shifted his gaze to the blonde boy. "I don't really like you but you're hot so I'm cutting you some slack." He pointed out. "And I don't really need to beat you, I'm in your team!" he said happily.