二十一

CHAPTER 21

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦?𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

•———•

It has been days after the defeat from Seijoh. Yuji was currently staring at a blank space . Hinata looked at his teammate with a frown on his face. 'How am I supposed to get over the loss when even Yuji looks sad?' the orange-haired boy thought.

'I want to make ramen but I forgot to buy noodles.' the model thought with a disappointed look on his face. Both Kageyama and Hinata just finished running around, screaming their frustrations out while Yuji just sat on the stage and drooled at the thought of eating.

Their attentions were caught by Kiyoko, who for Yuji, looked more beautiful than usual (a/n: To clarify, Kiyoko's always pretty and I'm gay for her). "Woah, Shimizu-chan! You look pretty today." Yuji cheered, wrapping his arms around the manager, who surprisingly hugged him back. "Y-Yuji..." Hinata stammered. Yuji looked behind him, Kiyoko still in his arms.

Tanaka and Nishinoya looked at the two with hearts in their eyes. The two second years skipped in a dramatic manner to Yuji and Kiyoko, who were still hugging. "Kiyoko-san, Yuji! You look gorgeous today! We want to join too!"

Yuji waited until they were near the door and scooped Kiyoko out of the way, making the second year duo fall out the gym. Yuji released the manager and faced the others. His face changed into a worried expression once he realized who were missing. "Where's mom, dad and uncle?"

"We're late!" Suga's voice was heard while Daichi and Asahi were panting from the running. Hinata and the others looked at their senpais. "So, you're staying right?" the sunshine looked at the three hopefully.

Suga smiled at his kouhais. "Yeah, and we're going to the championships!" he cheered. The team, except Tsukishima erupted in cheers. "MMMM! FUCK YEAH!" Yuji's deep voice screamed, scaring the team. "T-That was scarier than Daichi-san's screaming." Asahi shivered.

"What do you mean?" Yuji tilted his head in confusion with a pout on his lips. "Okay, he's back to normal."

Coach Ukai came in and the team bowed. "Please sit down, let us discuss something."

The team obliged and sat down, Yuji sitting beside Noya and Tanaka. "As we all know, we had lost against Seijoh. It hurts to say, but they have proven to us on who the stronger team is." he paused. "But in today's finals, Seijoh had been defeated by Shiratorizawa."

"Seijoh.."
"Lost.."

"Tooru-chan, Iwa-chan.." Yuji muttered sympathetically. "There's a stronger school in the than Aoba Johsai in the prefecture. You know what your goal is." Ukai looked at the team. "The championships, this will be the last year for the third years."

"Karasuno... FIGHT!"
"YEAHH"

The team carried on practicing while Yuji stared at his thigh, which was still bandaged. "Hey," Suga sat beside the model. "When's that gonna heal?"

"Probably next week, it honestly feels fine. Just a little pain when I stretch too much, no big deal." Yuji's eyes shifted to the door, where Hinata and Kageyama were together. "I ship it so fucking hard. They remind me of Mafuyu and Uenoyama from Given."

Suga's eyes reverted to the two. "I know right, orange and black truly belong to eachother."

Ukai blew the whistle, indicating that break time was over. Yuji walked over to his coach, "Coach, can I toss?"

Ukai looked at him with a shocked face. "Uh, sure. If Kageyama or Sugawara agrees." Yuji walked over to Kageyama. "Blueberry-chan! Coach said I should toss."

"Hah?"

"Chopchop! Line up and spike the ball or whatever."

When it was Hinata's turn, Yuji motioned him to come over. "Do as you normally do with Kageyema. Close your eyes. I wanna try it too."

The ball was thrown over to Hinata, who received it to Yuji. As Hinata ran to spike, Yuji focused on where the ball should be targeted to, Hinata's hand.

sMACK

"OHOHOOO THAT WORKED!" Yuji clapped excitedly. "Howdidyoudothat? Whyareyourreceivesandtossessoaccurate? Whatpracticedoyoudo? Doyoualsoplaysetter?" Kageyama muttered with an evil look on his face, which sent shivers down Yuji's spine. "Blueberry-chan, I won't steal your boyfriend nor your position. Stop chanting a spell or whatever your doing."

"I'M NOT CHANTING A SPELL!"
"Oh so that's what your worried about? My ship really is true."

"BOKE! YUJI BOKE!" Kageyama yelled angrily, attempting to grab Yuji, who was a master at dodging blows, just like Hinata.

"BLEH!"

•———•

a/n: hi im back hihi :D sorry i didn't update in like 4 days, i crammed everything in my online class, but on the bright side, I'm done! i know this chapter is short, but this chapter is the last one for season 1. the next chapter will be the 2nd season, i'm excited for Yuji to meet Bokuto :D

thank you for supporting 💕