CHAPTER TWO

𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

•———•

As soon as Yuji arrived in Miyagi, a huge smile was plastered on his face. The memories he had with his grandparents and cousins who lived here were the reasons for the nostalgic feelings he felt right now. Sadly, they all didn't live here anymore as they now lived in Osaka along with his parents.

As a representative and player for Japan's Volleyball Team, Yuji travelled alot. He barely saw his relatives but still managed to maintain a close relationship with them and he thanked technology and smartphones for that.

Yuji is adventurous as Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob. As a motivation to keep on going and living his life, he likes learning and experiencing new things. That's the reason for his transfer to Miyagi.

Speaking of transfer, Yuji remembered that he had to enroll to a school and he didn't know what to do with his life right now, so he settled in running around the streets like a madman, airpods in his ears while he yelled the lyrics of I Wanna Go Home by Sandy Cheeks.

"SHUT UP! IT'S 11PM, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP" yelled an old woman. Yuji turned to look at her, stuck his tongue out, then ran away, avoiding her as much as possible.

He then decided to go to the convenience store and bought some snacks for himself since he didn't eat much and the refrigerator at his home right now is obviously empty since he was just about to move in. He made his way out of the store, of course without forgetting to pay, and walked to his new apartment.

He looked at the building in front of him.

'This is so fucking extra. I love it' he thought.

Who would blame him for thinking that? The building infront of him was huge and modern. He couldn't wait to go in, so that's exactly what he did. He went to the highest floor, where he would be staying and his jaw dropped at the sight.

LIVING ROOM: