三十

CHAPTER 30

𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊1:20 ───|────── 3:03|◁              II             ▷|

𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒖
𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊
1:20 ───|────── 3:03
|◁ II ▷|

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

yuji tried keeping his composure, he felt how much people were staring at not just him, but at the whole team. they were currently waiting for their match against ohgiminami, a team he heard that was full of punks.

after the whole training camp, everything was rather uneventful. they had a meeting about the incoming tournament before everyone left. of course, hinata and kageyama staying behind to practise.

"there they are, karasuno high. i heard they played a three set match aoba johsai until their 30's. that's tiring." a boy from another school whispered to his friend.

"yeah, they did that without matsumoto too. i'm scared about what's to come when he gets to play,"

"yeah, they have azumane and a rather strong outside hitter that looks intimidating. but there he is... karasuno's number 10, the one that uses those crazy freak quicks."

hinata turned around just in time for the two spectators to see how sick he looked.

"oi cutie, you good?" yuji laughed as he saw hinata's face. the sunshine waved his hand, assuring his teammate about his condition. "yeah yeah, i already threw up after we came here, i feel better now."

"cause who the fuck eats a whole course meal for breakfast before a game-" tsukishima insulted with a stoic look on his face.

"me bitch." yuji defended, crossing his arms at the same time. "so stupid bitches only indeed."

"huh?! who you calling stupid? soggy french fry looking ass bit-"

"enough! stay in your lane, hoe." daichi scolded, hitting the back of yuji's head, earning a whine from the said male. "you have a hitting kink or something? it's always yuji here yuji there, hmph" yuji huffed. unfortunately, daichi's temper wasn't having it.

before he could get his hands on yuji, the male had already ran off, following hinata to the bathroom. the sunshine skipped to the bathroom while singing his toilet song, unaware that yuji was quietly laughing at the lyrics or was present behind him.

"toilet toilet i have to pee! i'm gonna sprinkle all my tinkle in the- ah sorry," hinata apologized as he bumped into a player from ohgiminami. towada, ohgiminami's captain, seemed to be pissed about this.