𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘣

𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘣

•———•

Yuto-sensei walked in the classroom while everyone stood up and bowed. "Morning class. Is it me or does it oddly smell like food in here?" he raised his eyebrow. The students nervously looked at eachother, avoiding the gaze of their homeroom teacher.

Yuto looked around, immediately finding the culprit. His eyes narrowed as he saw Yuji eating ramen, freely slurping loudly without a care. Yuto deadpanned at his student. "Matsumoto, you do know that eating during class is a violation of category a in the student handbook."

Yuji gave his teacher the puppy dog eyes. "Sensei, the reason I didn't get to eat dinner last night was your fault, not mine." Yuto's eyes widened at the sudden revelation. He laughed nervously as the other students didn't even look surprised. "Sensei, since it's your fault, please let him off the hook. He makes good ramen." a girl who sat infront Yuji requested.

Yuto grumbled and shook his head. "Anyways, the school fair is coming up. First years are required to perform anything. You will be competing with the other classes, meaning that no one will be allowed to tell anyone outside our class about our plan. Any suggestions?"

Multiple hands were raised and Yuto called them one by one. As soon as he called Yuji, he already knew what he was gonna say.

"No Yuji, stripping is prohibited."
"How about I just dance with the clothes on?"
"nO"

Yamaguchi shyly raised his hand, making Yuto call him. "Sensei, how about a live performance? I heard Yuji came from an entertainment company. We could use him." he proposed. Yuto lit up at the suggestion, "Ooh! I forgot about your talent."

Yuji shook his head, "No! I haven't performed in years, what if I suck again?"

"I'll buy you ramen."

"I mean, I guess I can do it." he agreed quickly. "Teruhashi, Kaido, Nendo, you're gonna play the instruments. Everyone else can help with the stage set up and the audio." Yuji sighed before he looked at his fans. "I guess you could be my stylists, but that's because I trust you." he muttered. The girls' faces lit up and they squealed in excitement.

'The ramen better be good,'

•———•