二十八

CHAPTER 28

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘺 88𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘺 88𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

•———•

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA HEAVY!!!!!

Here we have it folks, two bros chilling in a hot tub, five feet apart cause they're not in good terms.

The two sat far away from eachother, trying to mind their own business. Kageyama looked down, trying to think of a way to talk to Yuji since he himself was socially awkward. "Ano... Yuji-san,"

Yuji looked at the setter who had guilt written all over his face. "About the other night.. I apologize. I know I said alot of mean things to you.. Uh, I went overboard with all I said."

Yuji chuckled and waved his hand. "Not gonna lie Tobio-chan, that shit hurts. Though I guess I'll accept your apology."

Kageyama looked down, still feeling guilty. Yuji approached the setter and sat near him. Yes he was naked but that didn't really matter right now. He brought his finger below the male's chin and lifted his head, forcing the setter to make eye-contact with him.

"Having fights as teammates and as friends in completely normal. I'm sorry for taking sides in deciding what's best for Hinata. I was in the wrong too." Yuji confessed. Kageyama blushed at this before drifting again in deep thought.

"If you don't mind answering, Yuji-san. How'd you get into volleyball?" Kageyama asked.

Yuji smiled and leaned against the tub. "I started playing volleyball as a distraction from trauma. The more upset I was, the more I practiced. I practiced so hard that I excelled alot that I've been recognized and scouted for the national team. After modelling for our family's agency, I started getting recognized. People praised me alot and it started making me feel better about myself."

" Trauma?" Kageyama accidentally voiced his thoughts. His eyes widened and he was about to apologize, but Yuji smiled sadly.

"Guess I can tell you. I'll make this short. My bully became my boyfriend and he practically used me for money, physically abused me and humiliated me infront of the student body. I started getting depressed and having anxiety. But then again, volleyball is the answer."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have forced you.." Kageyama apologized again, but Yuji shook his head and laughed. "It's not your fault."