二 十

CHAPTER 20

𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

•———•

akira
r u ok
akira
you better be, dumbass or i'll
drag your ass back here and mother tf out
of you.

yuji
iM fiNe! i just pulled a hamstring.
yuji
you can go bacc to fucking jiseok.

akira
roOD
akira
but fine. hmp.
akira
ily <3

yuji
ilyt

Yuji sighed as he put his phone down and elevated his leg on his pillow. His face scrunched up in pain when he felt the strange feeling of a weird muscle being pulled. 'What do i do now..' he thought as he stared at a blankly at the view in his window. He lit up when he thought of an idea.

ji-chan
can u come over
read: 6:11pm

tooru-chan
yea! give me your address (๑・̑・̑๑)
read: 6:12pm

ji-chan
shared location*
ji-chan
here's my passcode. just go upstairs
to the first door on your left.
read: 6:13pm

tooru-chan
ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ" okay~
read: 6:13pm

Twenty minutes later, Oikawa barged in Yuji's room, quickly sitting down beside the male and hugging him. "ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I'm fine, don't worry." Yuji chuckled. "Sorry I can't play tomorrow, I was excited to play with you." he said with a pout. Oikawa huffed at this, "That's why you should be more careful. Because of your injury, you got to kiss that Ushiwaka hoe."

WARNING: SMUTSMUT

He looked at Yuji with a seductive look. "I'll make you forget him."

Yuji was surprised by soft lips smashing against his own. He closed his eyes as Oikawa straddled him, making sure not to put any weight on the other's thigh, lips still not losing their contact. Their tongues battled and the wet sound made the two even more aroused. Oikawa's lips trailed down to Yuji's neck, sucking and biting hickeys to mark the once perfect skin.