CHAPTER 10

𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘪

•———•

Iwa-Chan:
trashykawa and I are going for ramen
tomorrow. Wanna come?
seen:7:12pm

Yuji:
Sure. 6pm sounds good? I can't miss practice :/
seen:7:14pm

Iwa-Chan:
Yeah. See you :)
seen:7:14pm

"Cute." smiled Iwaizumi. He and Yuji actually clicked really well. They both had opposite attitudes, yet he felt the need to protect the 'innocent' boy.

Let's be honest. Yuji's far from that term. Iwaizumi thought that he was just like Oikawa, but less trash and more sass.

Yuji checked the time on his phone to see that it was 9pm. He headed his way to the shower, rinsing the dirt he had on him off and then headed to his tub. He put a bath bomb in and dipped himself inside, eyes closing in relief.

10 Minutes later, he got up and drained the tub, changing into a pair of boxers and sweatpants and headed off to bed.

•———•

"Yuji-san! Can I get your number?!"
"Want to hang out later?"
"Please accept my feelings!"

The screams of fangirls filled the hallways, catching the attention of the students around them. Yuji tried to decline their requests and ran to his classroom. He saw Tsukishima and grabbed him, shielding himself from the females that bombarded him with requests.

The bell quickly rang and students made their ways to their designated seats.

"What happened? No one approached you yesterday, and now half of the female students are literally chasing you!" Yamaguchi exaggerated. He and Tsukishima looked at Yuji, who had a terrified look on his face.

"Nothing scares me. But," Yuji paused, looking at the girls who had huddled into a group and were staring at him. "Females. Oh no." he shuddered. He checked to see if the teacher was there, and saw no one infront. He stood up.

"I LIKE DICK!"

"Same!" yelled the girls who were just looking at him, and they looked at Yuji's lower body. "Great." Yuji grumbled. "Now, It's not just girls." he said.