十 九

CHAPTER 19

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴

𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴

•———•

Yuji let out a shaky breath as he leaned on Ushijima for support. Yes, you heard that right. "Toshi-chan, you don't need to help me, I'll be fine." Yuji insisted. Ushijima shook his head, "Nope. I know a torn hamstring like that hurts alot to even walk."

He and his team just finished a match against Ougi South High School and easily won. It wasn't surprising since Shiratorizawa is a very powerful team.

Ushijima supported him by wrapping his arm around Yuji's waist with the latter's arm around his shoulder.

"Woah, Matsumoto and Ushijima are friends?"
"Damn, I'd be afraid if they played together."
"YUJI IS INJURED?"

"Yuji-sama! Did someone hurt you? Give me the name." a group of girls who wore shirts with Yuji's name came to them. "Uh... No, it was my fault. Don't worry about me." he smiled. Inside, he was still terrified.

"Please move, we have to go to the infirmary as soon as possible." Ushijima's monotone voice caught their attention and they tensed at the sight of the muscled and intimidating man. "Y-Yuji n-needs us. He's ours- eek!" she shrieked as Ushijima glanced at her terrifyingly. "Sorry. He's mine." Ushijima declared. "He doesn't like men!" she argued.

"Watch me."

Yuji kissed Ushijima's lips, catching the ace off guard. The people around them gasped, brought their phones out, and recorded what they were witnessing. "So-sorry!" the group of girls ran away and the two proceeded to make their way to the infirmary. "Sorry." apologized Yuji. Ushijima looked at him with a confused face. "For what? I didn't mind it. Just ask me next time, I'll gladly do it again."

"And I oop-"

"I have to go now, my team's leaving. See you soon." the ace waved. "Thanks for helping, call me." Yuji gestured and the ace nodded and left.

The nurse side-eyed them and panicked once Yuji lost his balance. "Mom, I'm in love."

"I'm not your mom, and you're not in love, you're in pain. Let me check on you."

Yuji sat on the chair, leaning on the side of his uninjured leg. The nurse checked on him, stretching his leg and writing down the results. "It's a grade one strain. No running and sports for three weeks and get plenty of rest." she said and wrapped a bandage around his leg to reduce the swelling. She gave Yuji painkillers and made him stay for some rest.