三十四

CHAPTER 24

𝒑𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆1:21 ───|────── 4:00|◁              II             ▷|

𝒑𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒌𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔
𝒇𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆
1:21 ───|────── 4:00
|◁              II             ▷|

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"tanaka nice kill!"

yuji's face fell once he realized his mistake. silence took over the whole room, even managing to catch the other teams' attentions.

"d-daichi-san?"

yuji sprints to the captain, kneeling on the floor and checking on him. daichi's eyes fluttered open and met yuji's, who's eyes were filled with concern. "daichi you thot!" yuji cried in relief.

takeda kneeled down as he asked daichi questions, making sure the captain was okay.

yuji cried dramatically, "DAICHI, DON'T DIE! YOUR THIGHS ARE TOO THICC!"

"how does that even relate-"

"it makes sense." suga agrees.

ukai shook his head, "daichi, you have to pull out for this game."

daichi suddenly gagged, covering his mouth with his hand. kiyoko quickly covered it with tissue, only to see a tooth as he pulled away.

"a-a tooth..." yuji fainted.

"oh-" ennoshita yelped at the heavy weight of his teammate. ukai face-palmed, "great. now there's two. alright, i'm gonna take them to the infirmary. ennoshita, you'll sub for daichi since this idiots' unconscious."

"wow, we have two dead teammates now!" nishinoya laughed, only to recieve a glare from the vice-captain.

tanaka approached his captain, a guilty look plastered on his face. "daichi-san... I'm sor-"

"sorry tanaka, that was totally your ball." daichi stops him from bowing.

"wee woo wee woo wee woo!" hinata hollered as he and kageyama attempt to lift yuji up, only to drop him on his face.

"holy fuck!" yuji yelped as he jolts up from unconsciousness from the sudden pain on his nose. His  expression changing into a worried one once he saw daichi.

feeling a drip from his nose, he sniffled thinking that it was just stuffed, only to snort it out, seeing the crimson liquid.