三十三

CHAPTER 33

𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑰𝑼2:42 ───────|── 3:14|◁              II             ▷|

𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑩𝑩𝑰
𝑰𝑼
2:42 ───────|── 3:14
|◁              II             ▷|

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"AKAASHI! I MISS YOU!" yuji cheered, shuffling towards fukurodani's setter and pulling him in a tight hug. akaashi's eyes widened at the sudden affection, his expression softening once he recognized that it was just yuji.

karasuno was invited to go to a last minute practice with tokyo schools before the preliminaries start. the other schools gladly took them in, feeling that all of them hit it off already and were in such good terms.

the model and the setter chatted happily while a certain horned-owl haired ace noticed them and nudged his middle blocker friend with him.

"psst, kuroo! look at those two."
"schwing!"

the two walked towards the other two who were happily chatting, telling stories about what happened during their stays in their hometowns.

"yeah yeah! i got to play a game with a powerhouse school after the photoshoot! i even got to have a piece of their captain in the lockeroom," yuji smirked. akaashi shook his head as he saw kuroo's smile droop when he overheard yuji's words.

'oof, must be sad to know someone else got to have what you want,' akaashi sympathized the middle blocker. bokuto stayed oblivious and instead tried making a move on his setter while kuroo sulked in the corner of the gym, growing mushrooms on the wall. he listened as yuji greeted bokuto and communicated with the male happily, further making himself even more upset.

"oh? kuroo! i missed you too! what are you doing there?"

"hmm... i don't know. ask the captain you hooked up with in the lockeroom." kuroo huffed, side-eyeing yuji then pouting once again. 'ah shit, i knew this would happen... oh!' yuji lit up, finally thinking of a way to get the captain to talk to him.

he got closer, cupping his hands around his mouth, "i topped." he whispered.

kuroo lit up at the news. "WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?"

akaashi deadpanned from behind. 'how does that make any difference?' the setter thought, wondering how different topping and subbing can even make a difference.

"why akaashi, that makes a huge difference!" yuji exclaimed, kuroo wrapping his arm around the model's shoulder. 'the hell? did he just read my mind?'