十 四

CHAPTER 14

𝘪𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩

𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩.𝘦.𝘳

•———•

The whole team was training in their gym. Ukai was currently spiking the balls and getting the members to receive. Yamaguchi was currently receiving, and he wasn't that good at it. "Yamaguchi! Don't move your arms, move your whole body in the direction you want the ball to be." Yuji advised as he was at the sidelines and was stretching.

He recently discussed with Ukai that he would help Yuji training on his own later, since Yuji's training was more intense.

Yuji sighed and leaned his body on the stage, back turned against the whole team, preventing him to see their reactions. He was currently using his phone with his right leg up and was doing a split. He was very flexible since he stretched everyday and thought that it was useful for receiving and some other activities.

The others however, were looking at the male in shock. Some had pain showing in their faces as they saw his position.

He switched from his right leg to his left, still on his phone and scrolling away on twitter

He switched from his right leg to his left, still on his phone and scrolling away on twitter. He put his phone down and stood up straight. He then bent his upper body and hugged his legs, hearing little cracks that made him sigh in relief.

"Okay! That's enough receiving for today. Go out for a sprint." Ukai said. Everyone minus Yuji grabbed their shoes and went out. Ukai looked at Yuji, who had a serious expression on his face. "Lets do this!"

Ukai, Takeda and Yuji were at the back of the court, just behind the serving line. Ukai threw balls in random directions and Yuji ran to chase it all successfully. He dived here and there, his skin being marked with floor burns. The next practice consisted of a rope tied around Yuji's waist with the other end tied around a pole, resisting him from receiving the ball.